*-*-Official "Celebration 25" Virtual Photo Album-*-*

Figment82

Free roaming TT car for the Family of the Day! (never knew they had that!):

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_012_Medium_.jpg

The Family of the Day was none other than Jeff Pepper (of the wonderful 2719 Hyperion blog) and his family. Certainly well deserved! :)

t3techcom18

Last part!:

Marty!:

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_024_Medium_.jpg

World Showcase Procession! (I knew the dude who was holding the sign for Germany!):

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_026_Medium_.jpg

A truly random shot of the fireworks, haha:

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_027_Medium_.jpg

Mr. MacPhee!:

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_029_Medium_.jpg

The Executive Team Shot!:

s_25th_ANNIVERSARY_030_Medium_.jpg

That's all folks! I wanted to get some shots the 25th montage, but I didn't want to take out my camara in fear the rain would come as hard and unpredictable as it did the first time, haha; but it was definitely a day to remember! Happy 25th!! :sohappy:

Now, back to searching for myself in the large crowd of people, haha!

WDWcouple

1465067111_44c0f043ec_b.jpg

That's it for today. Join us next time when Epcot turns 25!

Okay, from what I know or haven't forgotten (sorry)

Third from the left in the back row in white (Jedi) four in from him in center in the blue figment shirt with her hand up is Jenn (figments friend) two down in the black wdwradio shirt is Lou Mongello. Hiding behind the Viking horns in white with his hand up is John.

Front row to the far left in blue is brkgnws and two down is me.

I wish I could remember more.

If you're in the picture, please add it to the list.

Thats me in the Viking Helmet (sorry John I didnt know you were behind me)

and my wife directly in front of me in the pink shirt (my arms on her shoulders)

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
More from me.

The history walk crowd.
EPCOT25th1.jpg

The DW Susan and her Figgy.
EPCOT25th2.jpg

Ooooh. Behind the rope looking back at all the suckers! :p
EPCOT25th3.jpg

Goofy bustin' a move.
EPCOT25th4.jpg

The crowd waiting for the rededication.
EPCOT25th5.jpg

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Our leaders with Jim!
EPCOT25th11.jpg

Signs in front of the Land.
EPCOT25th12.jpg

Waiting for JII group ride.
EPCOT25th13.jpg

Us with Figment! Got lucky on this coming out of JII group ride.
EPCOT25th14.jpg

Cool AA models.
EPCOT25th15.jpg

TheBeatles

The third round of photos...

Stopped by 'Wonders' real quick...
IMG_1012.jpg

I have always admired the power of velvet ropes
IMG_1011.jpg

Went to UoE too...
IMG_1007.jpg

I love it...
IMG_1009.jpg

Artsy fartsy
IMG_1021.jpg

Moving to Imagination!
IMG_1033.jpg

TheBeatles

Fourth round of photos...

The group ride for Imagination! was coming up so I had some time to kill.

This shot didn't work out like I had hoped. Its still kinda cool.
IMG_1032-1.jpg

Generic photo. The Imagination! group ride was one of the highlights for me. On my 3rd ride through I went on with Jeffb (Jeff) and Figments Friend (Jenn). That was incredibly enjoyable because Jenn showed us where any trace of the original JII is located. She even pointed out where everything used to be while we rode through the attraction.
IMG_1026.jpg

The gift shop. Walking in there drives me nuts because you can clearly hear that the floor is built on top of something else. This are all looking towards the upstairs of Imagination!
IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg

After this I headed back to 'The Land' with Jeff and Jenn. Jeff and I rode 'Living with the Land' (my 2nd time of the day). Marty Sklar boarded the attraction a couple minutes after Jeff and I did and I'm still upset about it. After that Jeff and I sat with Mattpez (Matt aka the guy who is recording everything) and his wife. All of us then went to see Marty at 4:30 and I sat next to Marni1971 (Martin). If you ever doubt you love Disney, talk to Martin. He told me about some of his upcoming videos and they sound incredible.

Next up... American Adventure and beyond.

TheBeatles

Round 5...

Jeff and I headed over to 'American Adventure' for the group ride. It started to rain on the trip over. Bummer.
IMG_1039-1.jpg

IMG_1038-1.jpg

IMG_1040-1.jpg

Jeff and I then headed to 'Test Track'. There wasn't a wait so we walked right on. However, the vehicles were all wet and I did not have a good time sitting in them waiting to be dispatched. We were right at the front of the line to go out and then it poured outside. So after sitting in the wet car for 15 minutes they finally let us go. Its too bad we didn't get evaced out of the ride. We were given a fast pass, but I have no used for it. So if anyone wants a TT fastpass that expires 10/31... PM me and I'll send it to you.

Since Jeff and I had to run to the Odyssey in the rain, we came in the entrance that no else was using so we were the first people in who weren't part of the main group.
IMG_1041.jpg

Food...
IMG_1042.jpg

The toast.
IMG_1046-1.jpg

After that I briefly talked to Adam and then headed for the fireworks. On the way it poured for about 10 minutes. The viewing spot for Illuminations was great. However, I was stuck behind those dumb poles in the water. The tag was great and hearing EPCOT Center music during and after the fireworks was a trip. I also enjoyed the green lasers that put EPCOT Center and 25 Years on SSE. I didn't stay for the burn off because I had to get up early. I left with Bskior (Brian) and he told me of his days working at EPCOT. I especially like his story about riding 'Horizons' and all of the animatronics had no clothes on.

Instead of firework pictures, I will leave you with my cell phone. The ceremony actually started the second I look at my phone.
IMG_0897-1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom