Odd Things Overheard

erinshaneb

Having a "duh" moment..Which animal is fake in AK..I am drawing a blank although I KNOW I KNOW THIS !!!! :confused:

DUH Nevermind..Little Red.. I am sure they don't have baby elephant that they have trained to stand in the back of truck all day..I know the mouse is good, but....Okay that was my "duh" moment of the day !!!!

Chevross

Original Poster
We was in the coral reef one time. Woman set right next to us and she had a very unusual hair color, like a blonde with strawberry coloring or something. Anyways, we over heard them and apparently the guy forgot his wallet. The woman then decided to pluck a hair off her head and stick it in the food and claim that it was a cooks hair to try and get a free meal. The waiter politely took the food back and as he walked past us I'm pretty sure he murmured something like, "Stupid B*tch" or something to that effect.

voodoo321

This was at Disneyland but. There were two couples with kids waiting to meet a fairly obscure walk-around character(escapes me who) with only about 4 families total waiting. One of the fathers takes a swing at another man cause he said he cut in line. The one that was swung at says, "Chill MFer, this is effin Disneyland Bro! Effin Disneyland! You don't be pullin that sht at Disneyland! There's kids and sht around here."

The character and handler diffused the scene.

I proceeded to quickly gather my kids and get as far away as possible.

erinshaneb

OMG !!! That is a way to truly help your children appreciate the Disney experience !! Bet they couldn't wait to get to school and tell their class what they learned on vacation !!!:goodnevil

kstella

During a packed character dinner, my 4 yr old son yelled out to Chip "Where do you keep your nuts?" Every table heard it he said it so loud.

Chip thought it was so funny that he had to lean on the table and it was obvious that there was some serious silent laughing going on in that costume.

Out of the mouths of babes!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

BriLee

Every time we go to Disney (which is almost once a year), my family and I eat the Prime Time Cafe. It's one of our favorite places ever and we love how they treat you just like family. It's so entertaining! In 06, we were seated near this one family, however, who obviously wasn't getting the joke. By the end of their meal they were really upset that their waitress had told them they had to finish and they wouldn't get dessert if they didn't and keep their elbows off the table, etc., etc. They thought she had been so rude!
Apparently they just thought it would be a diner. Hahaha.

We were in AK and Terk was out. We were in line and there was a man and his young son in back of us. I hear him say "Now this time you will go up to the monkey give him your autograph book and take a picture with him. Do not kick him like you did to Donald Duck".

erinshaneb

we were in ak and terk was out. We were in line and there was a man and his young son in back of us. I hear him say "now this time you will go up to the monkey give him your autograph book and take a picture with him. Do not kick him like you did to donald duck".

ohhh priceless !!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

A few years ago, my brother and I were waiting in line for the Rockin' Roller Coaster...after we had exited the preshow, we proceeded to stand in line between two guys...as the limo pulls around the curve and stops before launching into the tunnel, the guys begin to talk about the ride. The first guy asks, "How fast does this ride take off?" His buddy, obviously clueless, says "I think about 88 miles per hour in 2 seconds."

That was funny enough, but the other guy's reply is even more ridiculous...he says, "Ah, that ain't nothin', I can do that in my car."

WDWmazprty

A few years ago, my brother and I were waiting in line for the Rockin' Roller Coaster...after we had exited the preshow, we proceeded to stand in line between two guys...as the limo pulls around the curve and stops before launching into the tunnel, the guys begin to talk about the ride. The first guy asks, "How fast does this ride take off?" His buddy, obviously clueless, says "I think about 88 miles per hour in 2 seconds."

That was funny enough, but the other guy's reply is even more ridiculous...he says, "Ah, that ain't nothin', I can do that in my car."

That sounds like Beavis and Butthead were in line with you! :ROFLOL:

Frank Stallone

Walking through Morocco:

Young girl: "Mom, is Morocco in Africa?"
Mom: "No, it's in Mexico"

After explaining to a guest about how each EPCOT pavilion is based off of actual locations and structures in those countries' histories (was standing in the American Adventure at the time):

Guest:"So....this is what America was like...when slavery was accepted"

While standing in front of an attraction greeting guests:

Guest: "sure does seem like there are a lot of foreigners here today"
Me: "Yah, this is a very popular time of the year for us to get travelers from the UK, Japan, and Brazil."
Guest: "That's too bad, do you ever have days where the parks are only open to Americans?"
Me: "Nope, Disney World is open to everyone, even Canadiens"

WDWmazprty

Walking through Morocco:

Young girl: "Mom, is Morocco in Africa?"
Mom: "No, it's in Mexico"

After explaining to a guest about how each EPCOT pavilion is based off of actual locations and structures in those countries' histories (was standing in the American Adventure at the time):

Guest:"So....this is what America was like...when slavery was accepted"

While standing in front of an attraction greeting guests:

Guest: "sure does seem like there are a lot of foreigners here today"
Me: "Yah, this is a very popular time of the year for us to get travelers from the UK, Japan, and Brazil."
Guest: "That's too bad, do you ever have days where the parks are only open to Americans?"
Me: "Nope, Disney World is open to everyone, even Canadiens"

:hammer:Some people need a good, swift kick in head.

The Donald Duck comment, and the Chip and his nuts comments made me laugh out loud. So thanks so much for that!:ROFLOL:
I realize that not everyone is as uber cool as many of us Disney nerds. To demonstrate my nerdery: my son is sleeping on the couch right now in his Mickey tshirt with our dogs Yzma and Lilo snuggling next to him, while Wall-E is playing, my daughter is wearing her Minnie shirt, and I'm typing on this website.
However, despite our unending desire for all knowledge Disney, I am never not surprised at the reference of the Walt Disney World Resort as simply Disney World. Example: while helping an extended family member plan a potential trip, we talked about park tickets and she said "There's more than one park? I thought there was only one Disney World?".
Seriously?:hammer:

Kamikaze

The joke is on you. The 88mph is making an obvious Back to the Future reference.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom