Oct 1st - special surprises at MK?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Also.... Meg will be strapping on the Tinkerbell harness and will be 'flying' off the castle... showering guests with puppies and $20 bills. :king:

boufa

no the disney company should just stand still and watch if their chief competitor launches a new land.. No it would never happ... wait.. what is Harry Potter land? and how come Universal just had one of their best years ever..

or they can just stand still and do nothing and still lose ground.. because in business if you aren't moving forward YOU ARE MOVING BACKWARD.. and guess what.. I don't see a whole lot of forward for Disney World for over 5 years.. but a major ton of going backward.. and I am not alone..

A good year at Universal, thats nice. Good for them. Universal is NOT Disney. Universal may be trying to get people visiting Disney to come over to their parks, but Disney is not trying to do the opposite. FLE is not in any measure comparable to HP. One is aimed largely at little girls, with a sprinkling of things for their brothers, and parents. Universals attractions are not even within the same minimum height requirements of the Disney demographic.

They are both parks, one a thrill park with a little theme, the other a theme park with a little thrill. Comparing them is like wondering why Chipolte does not add a kids meal to compete with McDonalds. They both serve food, but for completely different target audiences.

drew81

Oh, I'd like to think that until they say otherwise, the rumored October month-long 40th anniversary character meet-and-greets are still going to happen.

Please confirm that, Drew.

Let's also hope that the characters in that flood on October 1st will be made available for meet-and-greets throughout the park on that same day as well.

I can't confirm anything because I don't know. No one knows the specifics.

CountryBearFan

Also.... Meg will be strapping on the Tinkerbell harness and will be 'flying' off the castle... showering guests with puppies and $20 bills. :king:

Again with the highly-unnecessary anti-Crofton propaganda?! Enough already! :mad:

I thought we all started changing our tune and started respecting her. :(

Cmdr_Crimson

this just in.. there will be a reading from some Disney mucky muck , telling us why the Adventurers Club and 20k were bad for YOU and how Disney is protecting you by removing them and that they were never popular either. no matter what anyone else said.. No one ever went there..

And also BREAKING NEWS!!! King Louis will finnally make his appearance once again on The Jungle Cruise...Oh Happy Day!!

DMC-12

Again with the highly-unnecessary anti-Crofton propaganda?! Enough already! :mad:

... it was a joke. :dazzle:

THIS is why I dont post out here anymore. :dazzle: :brick: :dazzle:

_Scar

Not going to beat around the bush, Meg Crofton sucks. An untrained monkey could run WDW better and with more efficiency.

Exaggeration, but... not that exaggerated.

DMC-12

Not going to beat around the bush, Meg Crofton sucks. An untrained monkey could run WDW better and with more efficiency.

Exaggeration, but... not that exaggerated.

OMFG why u hayte Meg s0 much!?!!?!?!!?!!?!?!!?!?! U needz to luvs her!!!111!! :lookaroun

DMC-12

Ok... so back on Topic...

As not to confuse anyone.... Meg will NOT be on the high wire tossing out puggles, labradoodles, and "making it rain" as the hip hop community likes to say.

Now back to your thread. :king:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

As not to confuse anyone.... Meg will NOT be on the high wire tossing out puggles, labradoodles, and "making it rain" as the hip hop community likes to say.

And there goes my October 1 trip right out the window. Next you'll tell me the Sox lost in extra innings tonight.

What's that? Man, you are just full of good news tonight....:mad:

Figment1986

I thought she was tossing... oh wait I don't wanna get in trouble. never mind. Back to your regularly scheduled derailment.:lookaroun

yeti

Crocker1.JPG

Scuttle

Why would you think that. Look at the shape WDW is in. Ultimately the blame falls on her since she oversees the entire resort. Why change your tune about someone who has let WDW sit to deteriorate?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I don't see a whole lot of forward for Disney World for over 5 years.. but a major ton of going backward.. and I am not alone..

I was searching the intrawebs to try to find the difference between a major ton and a regular ton but couldn't find anything. :shrug:

Bigart

The special surprises at the MK will be:

-Skyway is temporarily back with the use of bucket trucks and wire
-"If you had wings" plays will you're on Buzz
-There's no fastpass for Space Mountain...you will have to wait for 2hrs...sry
-A 20K sub appears in 7 seas lagoon
-Hands will be stamped if you'd like to return later
-COP has "Now is the Time" playing instead of that other song....
-You see a Mission to Mars countdown clock next to Stitch
-ORAC interrupts the current peoplemover narration and takes over
-On the Jungle cruise, the hippos are....well you know...:cry:
-On Pirates...I think you know...

in addition:

They will not be accepting normal passes:
You must buy a A-E coupon book for entry.
The Swan Boats and Mike Fink Keelboats will be up and running.
The Mark IV Monorails with the manual doors will run that day.
Parking will be 50 cents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom