Obama speaking confirmed in new HOP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyMusician2

As long as Jame Earl Jones is the VP he will get my vote. Just imagine the press conferences...

Reporter: "Many people do not think your new economic plan will work."

VP: "I find your lack of faith disturbing"

:lol:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:
CSPAN rating will rise 300% for the first press conference.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
New sound system, new film, narrated by Morgan Freeman, George Washington speaking roll, and Obama-bot.

This refurb is sounding great!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I cant wait to see it!

DisneyCane

Hopefully there won't be any classless guests that "Boo" him like happened to the GW Bush AA.

Whoever the President is deserves everybody's respect. You don't have to like the President or agree with him but all Presidents should be respected.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
No offence to anyones political persuasions but surely all politicians should be treated with a degree of scepticism and distrust. :shrug:

But I do enjoy people booing at an automated mannequin, the irony of such actions is obviously lost on their razor sharp political minds.

yankspy

Sounds exciting for sure, but sad to hear the Gettysburg address will be what Lincoln says and not his original speech.
I like the idea of putting in the Gettysburg Address. Lincoln was a poet. He chose each and every word of his speeches carefully. The Address is an amazing speech when it is dissected line by line. (Second Inaugural is good too). It is amazing that he had the ability to find a two thousand year old speech and modify it so that it was relevant for his own situation.
No offence to anyones political persuasions but surely all politicians should be treated with a degree of scepticism and distrust. :shrug:

But I do enjoy people booing at an automated mannequin, the irony of such actions is obviously lost on their razor sharp political minds.
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master". George Washington.

HMF

Doris Kearns Goodwin wrote the narration. Thats good. So Pam Fisher won't be giving it the "Thank the Phonecians" treatment.
Wahington will have a speaking role as rumored Awsome! Still' Kathy Rogers as Show Producer and Pam Fisher as Show Writer has me concerned.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Doris Kearns Goodwin wrote the narration. Thats good. So Pam Fisher won't be giving it the "Thank the Phonecians" treatment.
Wahington will have a speaking role as rumored Awsome! Still' Kathy Rogers as Show Producer and Pam Fisher as show Writer has me concerned.

Remember freedom?! Thank Lincoln!!!

HMF

Remember freedom?! Thank Lincoln!!!

I wrote a few parodys on the original announcement thread
"Remember how your grandparents told you about the wonders of social security? Thank Franklin Roosevelt' he invented it."
"Abraham Lincoln saved the Union' call him America's Backup System."

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Hopefully there won't be any classless guests that "Boo" him like happened to the GW Bush AA.

Whoever the President is deserves everybody's respect. You don't have to like the President or agree with him but all Presidents should be respected.

Are you suggesting that Disney guests would act in an inappropriate, rude manner....I can't imagine.... :rolleyes:

Animaniac93-98

It has a heavy focus on that era because that was the defining moment in U.S. history. The Civil War is the most written about subject in America. 70% of the monuments here in D.C. are dedicated to the Civil War. I agree that the South gets treated unfairly at times when it comes to that subject but that is a complicated conversation that is probably not a good one to have here.

I suggest you read this article on the original (1971-1993) show to see why it worked:

http://www.omniluxe.net/wyw/hop.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom