Obama speaking confirmed in new HOP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jt04

This is an on-topic WDW forum with rules and regulations, ran by someone from Great Britain. Don't wave your supposed civil liberties in everyone's faces because you're determined to derail a non-political discussion.

:wave:

Just an FYI. This is a privately owned, moderated forum that is open to the public. The fact that it is moderated means that there is a certain level of censorship. This is in place as to try to make this forum as comfortable as possible for the greatest number of posters. Certain topics usually result in heated, hateful arguments, so are not allowed. Politics is just one of many things that people just can't seem to discuss without eventually throwing insults around.

Anyone has the right to say whatever he or she wants, but we also have the right to say that we will not allow it here. There are lots of unmoderated political forums out there, where you will be welcome to air your opinions.

Ahhhh the smell of a freshly cleaned thread. Thanks Mom! :sohappy:

Yes, thank you, and thank you and thank you. 3 great posts! :sohappy:

Fun2BFree

Back on topic:

If Robama breaks down, is there a B mode where he doesn't move but some lights shine on him? And if so, how long will it take Disney to actually do something?

EPCOT Explorer

Back on topic:

If Robama breaks down, is there a B mode where he doesn't move but some lights shine on him? And if so, how long will it take Disney to actually do something?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YF0j69pAM7g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YF0j69pAM7g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
:lookaroun:D

jt04

^ Hey that is what happens to me everytime I go into "Sounds Dangerous". :snore:

JiggleStuff

What this show desperately needs is a new finale: Gary Coleman dressed as Uncle Sam and belching in tune with the music, a velour jogging suit-clad Dr. Phil breakdancing, and Vince Offer doing the "Slapchop Hustle!!!"

marsrunner

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YF0j69pAM7g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YF0j69pAM7g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
:lookaroun:D

Ah, he's sleepy! Night, night!

jt04

What this show desperately needs is a new finale: Gary Coleman dressed as Uncle Sam and belching in tune with the music, a velour jogging suit-clad Dr. Phil breakdancing, and Vince Offer doing the "Slapchop Hustle!!!"

Your material is going to need some work before you go on the road with it. :lookaroun

Plutofan1

Obama forgot the rest of the line. That is what started it.

Justice Roberts said, “”I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear [pause] that I will execute the Office of the President faithfully.”

The oath is supposed to read, “I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of the President.”

J.E.Smith

I hope they get Peter Renaday back to do the Gettysburg Address, instead of the guy who did Lincoln in DL's redo.

EpcotServo

I hope they get Peter Renaday back to do the Gettysburg Address, instead of the guy who did Lincoln in DL's redo.

I agree. Now hold very still while I cut your hair as this man fires arrows past us and try not to break this glass jar of bees on the stool beside me.

:lookaroun :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Obama forgot the rest of the line. That is what started it.
He only repeated what Roberts said.:shrug: Is there really a problem?:lol::lol: He re did it twice, anyway.

Justice Roberts said, “”I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear [pause] that I will execute the Office of the President faithfully.”

The oath is supposed to read, “I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of the President.”

That's what I heard/thought too.:lol:

But back to HoP...:lookaroun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom