November Challenge!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I agree with Coree!! Those are great! Your castle background is beautiful and I love the way you set up Animal Kingdom page.

Sub titles work just fine!! Show us the other two!!:sohappy:

HollyBelle

Yes, show us the other two!! I really like how you color overlayed the icons for each of the backgrounds, especially the castle. They look great!

mouselvrmom

wow, I'm gone for a couple of days and look at all the great pages! :lol:

minnie, I love your finland page. It is just beautiful! I'm sure you all had a ton of fun!

Fran, I love your itinerary idea. That's a great way to start a book. I also like the four icon page. I just realized that we don't have a picture in front of the hat, so there goes that idea. :lol:

I love your subtitle idea, mickeygraphics! The main street one turned out really nice with all of those great pictures! I also love the pictures in your animal kingdom page.

HollyBelle

Fran, I love your itinerary idea. That's a great way to start a book. I also like the four icon page. I just realized that we don't have a picture in front of the hat, so there goes that idea. :lol:

Neither do we! I went through many trip pictures in search of one because I liked the idea so much, but to no avail. For some reason we never take the time for pictures in front of the sorcerer hat or tree of life :shrug: . Hmmm... something else to go on my list of pictures I need for pages!!

Thanks everyone. I guess I'm starting to get the hang of digital scrapbooking.

Just like a few of you I don't seem to have pictures in front of the sorcerer hat. Though I do have a postcard... :veryconfu

Oh well, I'll come up with something.

~Michelle

here is the one for Epcot. I really liked the way the Animal Kingdom one turned out so I did the same kind of layout for Epcot. (but I used an image of the logo instead of a picture.)

EpcotTitle.jpg

Thanks Everyone.... I'm having alot of fun doing these page.

I managed to find a Sorcerer hat photo but it was a little blurry as it was taken when I was running out of the park... due to rain and having to catch my ride (non Disney transportation).

HStudiosTitle1.jpg

HollyBelle

Those are both so great, too. I love how all 4 pages have an underlying theme. I really like that you can see the fountain behind the logo on the Epcot page!

I like that one too!! I like how the filmstrips attach to the lower pictures!!

Thanks...I found that clip art image and just had to use it. When I first started this page I had the MGM logo. But realized when I went it had already been changed to Disney's Hollywood Studios. (I don't think I'll ever get use to calling it that.)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Thanks...I found that clip art image and just had to use it. When I first started this page I had the MGM logo. But realized when I went it had already been changed to Disney's Hollywood Studios. (I don't think I'll ever get use to calling it that.)

Ugh, I can not remember to call it that either!!

As you can see I've been going 'digital scrapbooking' crazy :ROFLOL:

Being in the graphics field I love this (wish I had started a LONG time ago)... being off on Mat leave this has helped fulfill my need to design! :D Anyways, here is an actual "title" page for my daughters first ever 'digital' scrapbook.

Azure-leetitle.jpg

~ Michelle

Coree

The page is beautiful, Michelle. That photo down in the right corner is soooo precious. I think the layout works with the empty space. I often struggle with wanting to add more to my layouts too and am trying to get better and leaving some blank area just so people don't get overwhelmed with the "stuff" and focus more on the photos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom