November Challenge!

HollyBelle

What beautiful pictures! Like everyone else, I think the blank space looks good (I also struggle with this), and it really works here.

One suggestion I have that might add to the page without cluttering it is to change the color of that bottom white block (in the background) to maybe a pale yellow. I think it would help add balance to the page and allow the white block that her name is in to really pop and stand out.

Either way... it's a great page!

jessicaj

Here is the Intro page that I will use to begin the Epcot section of the album. In fact the Epcot section may end up being it's own album when its all said and done.

Scrapbookstiff002.jpg

jessicaj

That is great!! What is the ball? Is it paper?

It is paper. It is from the Reminisce line that I talked about in the other thread. If you can not find a store in RI I can mail the stuff you are looking for. I work at my LSS and because I am such a Disney fan she usually orders the whole line. I am pretty sure it would be cheeper for me to mail it to you then to have an online stor email it. I payed $11 for shipping of scrapbooking supplies the other day. Whoa!!!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
It is paper. It is from the Reminisce line that I talked about in the other thread. If you can not find a store in RI I can mail the stuff you are looking for. I work at my LSS and because I am such a Disney fan she usually orders the whole line. I am pretty sure it would be cheeper for me to mail it to you then to have an online stor email it. I payed $11 for shipping of scrapbooking supplies the other day. Whoa!!!

Wow! Thanks for the offer!! I will definitely let you know if I don't find one!:)

mouselvrmom

Oh my goodness, it's paper? I thought it was a picture you took. That is wonderful paper! I will have to look for it!

Coree

What? It's still November, right? Right? :lookaroun

Not a Disney opening page, but the opening page for my daughter's album.

DSC04614.jpg

Better late than never, I always say! I'm so excited that I finally have something that I can post for this one. Sorry it's a little blurry, but I think you can get the idea...

picture.php

I made the title, the numbers for the calendar, the July, the 2008, and Mickey with my Cricut. I'm the most proud of my Mickey!!

picture.php

picture.php

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom