November Challenge!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Okay new challenge time. Since a lot of us just finished trips I thought we would all need some opening pages for our new albums!!

So the theme is opening pages. They don't have to be Disney of course, although we could all use more ideas for our Disney albums.

If you don't need to do an opening page right now, then post an old one for us to see! Or better yet, make a new one anyway and post an old one too!!!:eek::D

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
sounds great...basically post something:ROFLOL:

j/k...I actually have a crop this weekend so I will be sure to come up with some pages to post.

sorry I have been such a slacker in this area lately...I'm just not far from being caught up pretty well in most of my albums, and I like to make sure I have plenty to do at the crops, since I hop around from topic to topic while there. clear as mud, right?

minnie2000

I haven't had much time for scrapbooking lately. I seem to start a page for these challenges but never get round to finishing them, so I decided to get this one done as soon as possible. It is the title page for our trip to Finland - who knows when I will get the rest of the album done!

I think I am the first to post! That makes a change!

finland08.jpg

eagles

i have to resize two of my pics for this. i thought i was going to be ok with the standard 4x6's, but well i'm not. so hopefully i have enough ink to print these 2 photos and try to get this page done.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Minnie, gold star for being first!!!:sohappy:

It's so cute!! Those little characters are adorable!! Love the stitching too!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
Minnie-I love everything about your page...the colors, the borders of the pics, and the moons and stars in your "FInland" title!

HollyBelle

Oooh... I love that page. I agree with Amber, it's all so great. I especially love the Finland font with the moons and stars and the way you grouped and overlapped the images. Well done!! And wow that was fast.

Fran98765

Once I did an itinerary as an intro page:

wdw2006sitinerary.jpg

And this past June's trip turned out well I thought:

wdw2008intro.jpg

Other trip books either aren't done or didn't get an "intro" page. I have a lot to do on my list this week/or so, but I can try to squeeze in another intro page!

HollyBelle

I'm really liking that itinerary intro page... what a clever idea. And I love the page with all the icons. I keep wanting to do a park icons page but then I forget to get pictures in front of all of them! Yours turned out great.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Fran I usually go with the itinerary too, and I like the way yours turned out. I really like the 4 icons pictures though!! That's a great way to start an album!!!

Coree

The pages are excellent so far! Minnie, the page is beautiful--the colors, the graphics, everything. Love it!

Fran, I love, love, love the itinerary page idea. I may have to steal that idea myself. The four park pictures page is also great. I love all those glittery embellishments!

eagles

love the finland page. can't wait to see more pics from there.

the itinerary page is great.

all the pages are wonderful.

jessicaj

what a great idea for a challenge! I usually leave this page in my books blank until a great idea strikes. I usually never strikes. Maybe this is the strike I need! LOL

Jessica

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I know what you mean Jessica. I have been putting off my intro page for my Disneyland album forever. I'm hoping this will force me to do it!!

I need a good ending page too!! Maybe that should be our next challenge!:D

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
I'm so bad...I don't think I have ever done a real intro page!:eek:

The only thing remotely close is a page about my brother on a plane for the beginning of our last trip.

I promise to try really hard to do one this weekend, but I don't know for which album it will be!!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I'm so bad...I don't think I have ever done a real intro page!:eek:

The only thing remotely close is a page about my brother on a plane for the beginning of our last trip.

I promise to try really hard to do one this weekend, but I don't know for which album it will be!!

We're not picky Amber!!:D

How about a "Sub title" page?

I have been working on a digital album of my trip in Feb. I haven't done up the front page but have designed some "front" pages for each park from our trip. (does that make any sense?)

Anyways... here's the first one....

MKTitle1.jpg

Coree

Those pages are great, mickiegraphics! I love the way you grouped all those photos on the MK page and the photos on the AK pages are beautiful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom