Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Maelstrom didn't tell much of a story either.... Needed more show scenes.
Wait...I thought the story was that the Viking blows his own horn...then the trolls make you "back that a** up"...this gets a Polar bear all hot and bothered ..then you desperately flee...but end up getting splashed by big rigs.

Was I wrong all these years?

Matt_Black

Sooooooo... Seriously, does the ride even HAVE a story? I see no story.

Pooh tells a story. You're in the Hundred Acre Wood (you enter via storybook). It's a blustery day. You duck through Owl's house. You bounce with Tigger. You go to Pooh's house. He falls asleep. You end up in his dream about Heffalumps and Woozles. He wakes up. It's raining. You're floating in the water. The rain goes away. Pooh eats honey. Not exactly Shakespeare, but it's a coherent story.

Here? It's just... I don't even know. You see Olaf and Sven. Then you see the trolls. Then you see Olaf and Sven with Anna and Kristoff. Then Elsa sings "Let It Go" for no apparent reason. Then Marshmallow. Then everyone waves goodbye. What's even going on? It doesn't feel like you're on an adventure, you're just going around seeing characters from the film.

You're judging a ride that's not even done yet!

Cmdr_Crimson

Can the Frozen ride have us actually fall backwards instead of playing tricks on us?

Unless they are intending to have be pushed backwards as they did in the film....Think about it.....
let-the-storm-rage-on-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom