Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

righttrack

I can't, it would be great if they had some plan to account for the lack of capacity, but I can't begin to imagine what that would be.

They're going to speed it up, turn it into a thrill ride. Keep your hands and feet inside the ri..Hey look there's Elsa, boom, there's Anna, blink, there's Olafplease check your seats for any items you may have left behindPLEASELEAVETHERIDENOWWWW!!

ChrisFL

Premium Member
If you can fly into Haneda (int'l flights there are becoming more common), there's a great airport hotel.

I'm going with a friend/co-worker in November, but we couldn't get a Haneda flight easily within our price range...sad too since I always stay at the Shinagawa Prince which right near Haneda airport.

BTW, I highly recommend the Shinagawa Prince hotel, it's in a great location, on the Yamanote line which hits most of the major areas of Tokyo and has a lot of great shops,restaurants nearby, and also has its own aquarium, dolphin show, indoor rollercoaster, movie theater, bowling alley, indoor driving range and pirate ship swinging ride.

(sorry for going off topic)

Brer Panther

Sooooooo... Seriously, does the ride even HAVE a story? I see no story.

Pooh tells a story. You're in the Hundred Acre Wood (you enter via storybook). It's a blustery day. You duck through Owl's house. You bounce with Tigger. You go to Pooh's house. He falls asleep. You end up in his dream about Heffalumps and Woozles. He wakes up. It's raining. You're floating in the water. The rain goes away. Pooh eats honey. Not exactly Shakespeare, but it's a coherent story.

Here? It's just... I don't even know. You see Olaf and Sven. Then you see the trolls. Then you see Olaf and Sven with Anna and Kristoff. Then Elsa sings "Let It Go" for no apparent reason. Then Marshmallow. Then everyone waves goodbye. What's even going on? It doesn't feel like you're on an adventure, you're just going around seeing characters from the film.

PhotoDave219

Sooooooo... Seriously, does the ride even HAVE a story? I see no story.

Pooh tells a story. You're in the Hundred Acre Wood (you enter via storybook). It's a blustery day. You duck through Owl's house. You bounce with Tigger. You go to Pooh's house. He falls asleep. You end up in his dream about Heffalumps and Woozles. He wakes up. It's raining. You're floating in the water. The rain goes away. Pooh eats honey. Not exactly Shakespeare, but it's a coherent story.

Here? It's just... I don't even know. You see Olaf and Sven. Then you see the trolls. Then you see Olaf and Sven with Anna and Kristoff. Then Elsa sings "Let It Go" for no apparent reason. Then Marshmallow. Then everyone waves goodbye. What's even going on? It doesn't feel like you're on an adventure, you're just going around seeing characters from the film.

Maelstrom didn't tell much of a story either.... Needed more show scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom