Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctornick

I don't think we have much info about the meet and greet yet. However it is 13,000 square ft which is a huge space for a meet and greet but I don't think it will be like Enchanted Tales

I wonder if it will be just Elsa & Anna or will other Frozen characters meet (Olaf or Kristoff) or is they'll use other non-Frozen characters ("visiting princesses" that aren't otherwise represented in Epcot).

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Is this meet and greet a standard one of one like Enchanted Tales?
Yes. Themed room takes you to a themed room where to go to one of three identical themed rooms and exit into a gift shop.

Plus bathrooms. And backstage / dressing / break areas.

The building is quite small compared to what could have been built on the site.

Last edited:

Lirael

I wonder if it will be just Elsa & Anna or will other Frozen characters meet (Olaf or Kristoff) or is they'll use other non-Frozen characters ("visiting princesses" that aren't otherwise represented in Epcot).

They're already there, in Akershus, so I doubt it

Matt_Black

They're already there, in Akershus, so I doubt it

Some are. Princesses that aren't represented there but do meet in Epcot I could see being given a "visitor" spot, like Mulan. Her current meeting location (or at least the one I met her at, maybe they've moved it since), is often right out in the sun and that can be uncomfortable for many guests, and no doubt the various cast members too.

raven

I will still be a water ride and the concept art shows pretty much the same boat.

Frozen-Ever-After_Full_24368.jpg

Didn't someone post a photo of the boats going down West I-4 on a flatbed truck the day after Maelstrom was closed?

wdrive

Some are. Princesses that aren't represented there but do meet in Epcot I could see being given a "visitor" spot, like Mulan. Her current meeting location (or at least the one I met her at, maybe they've moved it since), is often right out in the sun and that can be uncomfortable for many guests, and no doubt the various cast members too.

There's literally 0% chance they'll move Mulan from China to Norway.

wdrive

Not permanently, no. BUT on days when the weather is poor, or when Anna or Elsa is for whatever reason unavailable, she might "visit".

On bad weather days she meets inside the temple. But yeah maybe possibly we might see other princesses replace them if Anna or Elsa are unavailable but I think it would be more likely they'd just operate at a lower capacity if Anna/Elsa weren't available. They've never had that problem with them at the MK.

NearTheEars

Not permanently, no. BUT on days when the weather is poor, or when Anna or Elsa is for whatever reason unavailable, she might "visit".

They could totally explain away the break in theme by saying other princesses are visiting Arendale for the day.
I don't agree with it, but they certainly could do it.

spiritofNorway

I know latest info were that they are late in the construction of this ride. Do we really have to forget a may opening of this ride ? Saw may 1st, may 16 ... The construction of the meet n greet seems to be going at a faster pace the last couple of weeks ... Maybe they did the same with the ride ? We are going may 14 to 24 and this ride and River of lights would be great since soarin and btmrr are officially closed during our stay ...

Im hoping theres no May 16th opening!
May 17th is Norway´s constitution day, this day the pavilion is already pretty busy. We dont need the complete chaos which is gonna occur on the opening day of Frozen Ever After... Hopefully it officially opens sometime after the 17th... Drunk Norwegian Cast and pilots with the new ride that replaced the Norwegian ride? I dont think I wanna see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom