Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

Im hoping theres no May 16th opening!
May 17th is Norway´s constitution day, this day the pavilion is already pretty busy. We dont need the complete chaos which is gonna occur on the opening day of Frozen Ever After... Hopefully it officially opens sometime after the 17th... Drunk Norwegian Cast and pilots with the new ride that replaced the Norwegian ride? I dont think I wanna see that.
What if they actually want to open at that day and make and excuse of that day?

DisneyGentleman

Frozen-Ever-After_Full_24368.jpg

I can almost hear the troll-voice saying...

Let-it-go! Let-it-goooo!

Kate F

Well, I am happy to announce that I am finally no longer against the idea of Frozen being in Norway. I may not be a huge fan of the property, I hadn't liked the idea of it replacing Maelstrom, and I've been generally negative about it for awhile, but it seems harmless to me now and I'm sure that Disney is doing their best to make sure this ride is as good as it can be with the space they are given. I've went from dread as to what the entire pavilion is going to be like after this is all finished to legitimate curiosity and anticipation. I'm still not the biggest fan of the ride concept, but I'm sure it will be very popular and fun and it will be something new for the park that most of us can anticipate to some degree.

However, as far as the capacity for this ride is concerned...yeah, that's going to be a real mess.

Lirael

If frollo a man who attempted rape, murder, and the genocide of an entire race of people was able to show up unharmed at the parks I think Hans will be just fine lol

I think it's quite different. Hans is the only villain (that i recall) where people didn't think he was a villain at first. When you go to a movie and see that person/monster that has neon signs and songs going "I am evil" people are used to that, even if they dislike the bad guy. With Hans, while he isnt by far the most evil bad guy Disney has made, he's the only one to have tricked the audiences to seeing him as a good guy + potential love interest, so people are more angry at him because they feel cheated.

Plus his end came through a punch. It's hard to reenact, say, pushing Gaston off a castle ledge or piercing a huge sea monster with a ship, but punching a guy is easy so there is slightly more chance a kid (or idiots) will try to repeat it.

Mike S

I think it's quite different. Hans is the only villain (that i recall) where people didn't think he was a villain at first. When you go to a movie and see that person/monster that has neon signs and songs going "I am evil" people are used to that, even if they dislike the bad guy. With Hans, while he isnt by far the most evil bad guy Disney has made, he's the only one to have tricked the audiences to seeing him as a good guy + potential love interest, so people are more angry at him because they feel cheated.

Plus his end came through a punch. It's hard to reenact, say, pushing Gaston off a castle ledge or piercing a huge sea monster with a ship, but punching a guy is easy so there is slightly more chance a kid (or idiots) will try to repeat it.
Right when he was introduced I knew Anna would end up with Kristoff somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom