Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff215

They were scrambling to open before June 21st, so it wouldn't be "Summer". But is seems it has slid past that mark.
It's only January, so if they were truly scrambling, they should be able to get this thing done in 4-5 months. Ideally it would have been ready before Soarin closed. Just doesn't seem like there's a big rush at all.

aladdin2007

I would really not classify this as an overlay. They completely gutted the interior of the ride sans track. That's not a mere overlay. But I agree it should have been completed in less than 2 years.

Agree its more than an overlay, but the time its taking to complete in a building that size is pretty embarrassing. Was there yesterday and all you could hear was tons of noise, power drilling and hammers from within, so they are def going at it. Aside from the track I dont think any of it will be recognizable.

meyeet

Are the trying to open the ride at the same time as the M&G and restrooms? Maybe that is why the ride is taking so long.

Christian Fronckowiak

In the Parks
Yes
Agree its more than an overlay, but the time its taking to complete in a building that size is pretty embarrassing. Was there yesterday and all you could hear was tons of noise, power drilling and hammers from within, so they are def going at it. Aside from the track I dont think any of it will be recognizable.
It's the equivalent of If You Had Wings to Space Ranger Spin or Alien Encounter/Stitch, so I agree that it's more than an overlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom