Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankLapidus

I love the people demanding sources. If these sources were revealed they would cease to be disney sources in the future and would be known as a leak instead.

If you make claims about attraction budgets being cut then you should be prepared to back it up with some sort of source. No one is asking for exact details of these sources, a website or blog would suffice and allow people to make up their own minds about whether it is reliable information or not.

The poster in question has quoted "many sources" who are apparently reporting what he is claiming and yet has still not provided one. Its really not an unreasonable thing to ask for, we know posters like Martin and Lee have sources that they can't reveal but I can't recall any posts from @AmUK to suggest that he has any srot of access to the kindt of information that they do.

Matt_Black

If you make claims about attraction budgets being cut then you should be prepared to back it up with some sort of source. No one is asking for exact details of these sources, a website or blog would suffice and allow people to make up their own minds about whether it is reliable information or not.

The poster in question has quoted "many sources" who are apparently reporting what he is claiming and yet has still not provided one. Its really not an unreasonable thing to ask for, we know posters like Martin and Lee have sources that they can't reveal but I can't recall any posts from @AmUK to suggest that he has any srot of access to the kindt of information that they do.

"I've totally got a girlfriend! She goes to another school. In another state. They don't have internet there, so she's not on Facebook. She's totally real, though!"

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Go back and read this thread for those who suggested that there was cut backs. Just a few months ago at D23 you were taking the words of this person as gospel when they spoke about all the glorious Star Wars attractions coming. Then go read some Theme Parks sites regarding the issue of cut backs to Frozen.

The budget cut rumor came from a person who just joined in October and only has 20 posts. @marni1971 indicated that the rumors of the schedule slipping may be true, but said nothing about the budget. So at the moment we are basing the budget cut rumor on the work of some new random poster (no offense meant to the new random poster).

Disney Analyst

In most cases, once construction has begun, budgets are already set in stone and done... So I don't think the budget has suddenly changed, plans may have changed, scenes, or concepts... But the money was approved long ago as construction is well underway by now.

Haymarket2008

I have heard the cuts aren't budget related, but stuff that won't be ready by the time it opens. They will most likely come online after the ride opens.
How do you mean, if you don't mind me asking? Like specific effects or animatronics will not be working within the first few weeks of ride opening?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'm sorry, but can we stop the Iger bashing please?
iger.jpg

Disneyhead'71

And? Was there some race between the two? It's not always the competition you want it to be. JMO. (BTW, I'm 1000x more excited for Kong than Frozen)
Frozen is an overlay to an existing attraction. Kong is a full blown 6 min. E Ticket with an amazing hand sculpted facade. The fact that Kong started 3 months before this overlay and will open before it is.....humorous.

Clamman73

What the...it's not like they're building a whole Epcot Center inside there and they have to wait another year before another pavilion opens. Are they having trouble with an Olaf animatronic continuously melting or something....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom