No More Rumors from ReDisniey E-Dew: Goodbye

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Again, it was not deleted because Disney asked for it to be.
You have to get into WAY more sensitive stuff for that. Trust me.

He kinda went into detail about the Lucas spat/fit. I found that interesting.

figmentmom

Friday drama :rolleyes:

a private message to wdwmagic goes a long way to finding out why your posts were deleted.

but that doesn't draw as much attention as starting a thread in the rumors forum announcing your leaving, does it? :drevil:

Is that so? :lol:

I've got $5 that says a lot of loyal WDWMAGIC fans are also fans of the moderators you've accused of being "overzealous." :lol: but so what, either way? If it comes to one or the other, I'm with the mods. :p

Asking for an explanation in a private message is not unreasonable. Starting a thread to say "Goodbye cruel web. . . you won't have Re-Des to kick around anymore" is pure drama. Goodbye and good luck. :wave:

Yep. I'm with you, Doug. (Besides, Steve takes great pride in this site being a CREDIBLE source of information.)

MouseMadness

Too many people get their "panties in a wad" over trivial issues. if you don't like his posts ignore them. There are many posts I ignore b/c I don't care for them but I don't blast the person that wrote it.

Like, say, a rumor thread getting deleted? :lookaroun

And we don't blast people who post crap, but we blast mods who delete the crap threads? :shrug: :lol:

Erika

As of now I can't tell you why it was taken out because I don't know for sure. I can only speculate. But I'm sure there was a good reason. Perhaps the thread is gone for good, or perhaps it is being held pending further investigation. Either way, nobody really knows yet, so we should probably hold off on the mudslinging at this point.

dismedic

What a shame ordinary info slammed and washed away but yet we let the great merf ride free with nonsense and free reign of slamming other ideals and thoughts what a sham:fork:

Seems I remember another not so great on these board who never ever got slammed or deleted by the name of again a great General Griz , someone who has been giving credible honest info gets the boot of a post yet over the years these so called greats have spread discontent among this board and nothing nothing ever said or done

MouseMadness

Has thread possibly been moved to the secret invisible forum for investigation? :lookaroun

:eek: The ultra super secret forum where even ERIKA has no idea what's going on? :eek:

This is some major stuff.

Or to quote Hot Fuzz (AKA my favorite movie of all time) "Frank, this s*** just got real."

:lol: :lookaroun

DisneyAnole

What a shame ordinary info slammed and washed away but yet we let the great merf ride free with nonsense and free reign of slamming other ideals and thoughts what a sham:fork:

Seems I remember another not so great on these board who never ever got slammed or deleted by the name of again a great General Griz , someone who has been giving credible honest info gets the boot of a post yet over the years these so called greats have spread discontent among this board and nothing nothing ever said or done

Try that again with complete sentences. I think you're saying that ReD gave us "ordinary info" but I was under the impression he was a fraud. Wasn't this more or less verified?

krankenstein

Try that again with complete sentences. I think you're saying that ReD gave us "ordinary info" but I was under the impression he was a fraud. Wasn't this more or less verified?

I have been a reader for a long time, but I just started posting a lot a few weeks ago. That said, I have read this about ReD and I was just curious who/how this was verified? I never really could find that info after searching and stuff. Thanks for the information in advance.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Oh dear how sad never mind.

Nothing to see here........................

comical_ali.jpg

WDWFREAK53

I remember I made a post about an attraction for the Living Seas that used an interactive Crush animatronic to teach kids about life as a Turtle...where the AA would be in a "tank" and kids could ask it questions and Crush would answer them.

That thread got deleted within a few hours (with only two responses after mine).

Next thing I know...about 3-4 weeks later..."credible" rumors about this attraction called "Turtle Talk" started up...and then the announcement.

I'm not saying that it was my idea or anything because I'm sure it was in development well before I posted it...but it was just odd that it "disappeared" basically immediately. Again, it could've been pure coincidence that it got deleted.

Heck, I don't even know if Disney would contact a site like this to put a C&D on any info or not.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I remember I made a post about an attraction for the Living Seas that used an interactive Crush animatronic to teach kids about life as a Turtle...where the AA would be in a "tank" and kids could ask it questions and Crush would answer them.

That thread got deleted within a few hours (with only two responses after mine).

Next thing I know...about 3-4 weeks later..."credible" rumors about this attraction called "Turtle Talk" started up...and then the announcement.

I'm not saying that it was my idea or anything because I'm sure it was in development well before I posted it...but it was just odd that it "disappeared" basically immediately. Again, it could've been pure coincidence that it got deleted.

Heck, I don't even know if Disney would contact a site like this to put a C&D on any info or not.

:lol: I love you, Brian!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom