New Titles and Positions Announced including Jim MacPhee

EPCOT Explorer

Optimists are not strange, just rare. I'm grateful for your viewpoint that you take the time to express here.

They need to spend a day in Future World and do an honest evaluation of it's condition. It is largely a theme park without a theme. :brick:

The problems would most likely go over their heads.

I think WDW/WDC needs a new position, and I'm being COMPLETELY serious, Officer or Park Theming and Execution of Message.

Seriously.

jt04

Huh! Very interesting...I hope that blogger knows what he is talking about though.

I have been reading his blog since almost day 1. He knows what he is talking about and has been proven right almost every time.

He is especially right about George Washington! So happy he is getting a speaking part at HoP. George I mean not Honor Hunter!:lol:

HMF

But to play devil's advocate you could argue that Pixar people (Lasseter/Catmull) forced the directors of Frog Princess to swap out there pick for music, alen menken (beauty & the beast, little mermaid, aladdin), with lasseters buddy (cant remember his name) whos music I never found to be that great even in the toy story films.
Randy Newman' who is a great composer and songwrite. Better than Alan Menken' in my opinion.

jt04

Randy Newman' who is a great composer and songwrite. Better than Alan Menken' in my opinion.

The songs will make or break this movie (no pressure Randy). I agree, he is a good song writer, just as long as he doesn't sing (or should I say croak:p) too many of them. :zipit:

jt04

Oh, I am staying tuned for sure.... I am hoping the bean counters get knocked down several pegs, but, I fear they won't lose any of the power they have wrangled hold of...

As George Lucas would say, "Remember, there is always a bigger fish". :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom