New Rumor

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I think we should put this thread to rest until somebody confirms something.

I can confirm that Elvis is still Dead, that Liz & Phil the Greek are in Uganda, that England is in a state of mourning tonight ( Gawd bless the plucky little Croats) and that Tikka Masala is an Indian dish created in that well known district of Bombay Wolverhampton.

Kiss my chuddy you dundder head :):drevil:

duck_daddy

People. People. Let's all chill..........:cool:!! Is it really worth getting all that bent out of frame about? It was a RUMOR posted in a non-traditional way(Spot on Merf IMHO)! Let's sit back and reflect on the important things in life. For Pete's sake, it's almost Thanksgiving(while I understand that Thanksgiving is not an internationally celebrated holiday I still felt it to be acceptable to use as an example!) Who cares about, who cares about, who cares about what your opinion is! It is your's, use it at will! You know the old saying,"Opinions are like a-holes, some are stinkier than others". At least that's how grandaddy used to say it! Seriously, think about how silly this all looks. Oh, and to throw my two cents worth in, proper spelling should be used at all times, people using abbreviated internet and text messaging lingo should be shot at high noon!(IMHO of course!)

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
I'd really like to know why my post was deleted.

In comparison to some of the other chatter in this thread the post was lighthearted and meant to ease the tension a little bit.

That's ridiculous. :fork:

duck_daddy

I'd really like to know why my post was deleted.

In comparison to some of the other chatter in this thread the post was lighthearted and meant to ease the tension a little bit.

That's ridiculous. :fork:
In order to maintain the direction of the thread some cleaning was needed, or so I would guess!

Kingdom WDW

Although I would love to see a hotel on that empty space below the Contemporary, I have seen many pictures of that area and there's a black hole in the ground. Get sucked in at your own risk.

As for the hotel above the Tempo Bay, you either have to build on top of the boneyard, or build up on that innocent forest. (An Inconvenient Truth)

As for Japan, that's very plausible.

But why not something else?

Like Scopa Towers?

That's pretty much a mound.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I`m away for 6 days, and I get back to 16 pages of guessing with no answers.... :lol:

Germany and Japan were looked over by WDI earlier this year. My bets Japan if this is what we`re talking about. A modified Fuji Mountain.

SeanC

Poster on another site corroberated the rumor of a Japan attraction in the works and added Rhode is the guy working on it, though it is not greenlit.

The Empress Lilly

I`m away for 6 days, and I get back to 16 pages of guessing with no answers.... :lol:

Germany and Japan were looked over by WDI earlier this year. My bets Japan if this is what we`re talking about. A modified Fuji Mountain.
Merf confirmed early in the thread that his haiku was about plans / rumours for Japan / Fuji.

Can I ask about what you heard about any possible Germany plans? Is there Blue Sky talk about filling the Rhine Cruise space?

SeanC said:
Poster on another site corroberated the rumor of a Japan attraction in the works and added Rhode is the guy working on it, though it is not greenlit.
Rhode! Animal Kingdom meets Japan! Mate, you should've posted this news with the clue 'Haikuna Matata' :D

darthjohnny

Did mousemerf really confirm it at all, as in "yes, this is the rumor?

And do you think the whole Rhode thing is true. I'm just saying, it seems like ever since Everest, people just throw his name into rumors nowadays. I mean, he could be involved, but I think people just put his name in because that is the only name they know. :lol:

DonaldD23

WDW to get a 5th park! It will be a new area in DAK that will be a separate admission entrance with animal experiences (like Seaworld's Discovery Cove). Mark my words!

Liverstealer

WDW to get a 5th park! It will be a new area in DAK that will be a separate admission entrance with animal experiences (like Seaworld's Discovery Cove). Mark my words!

Last I heard, this nocturnal-park-thing had progressed beyond just the blue sky phase. It'd be a nightmare to run for animal programs however...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom