New Rumor

dsnyfreak

whynot somweone making a roller coaser near the livivng seas and let the ride itself go underwater during one part so that we can ride with the fish, I always though that would be cool!!:D
My daugher always wanted to see a coaster concept of a stand-up suspended coaster. I guess everybody would have their own "chairs" with shoulder harnesses and belts. then disney could maybe put it someone at Hollywood studios, or maybe MK.:sohappy:

bjlc57

well 17 pages and how many days.. is your ego stroked enough...

you know Merf, I have always enjoyed your posts . all of them. but this is too far. if you wanted your ego stroked , well you got it to the point of upsetting people. People who enjoy your detailed and demonstrative posts. I couldn't wait to see a merf update.

but its like Paul Lynde and Caviar. too much and people turn on it.

just a taste, that's what you want.

this is too much and too far.

that's the truth.

nibblesandbits

you know Merf, I have always enjoyed your posts . all of them. but this is too far. if you wanted your ego stroked , well you got it to the point of upsetting people. People who enjoy your detailed and demonstrative posts. I couldn't wait to see a merf update.

but its like Paul Lynde and Caviar. too much and people turn on it.

just a taste, that's what you want.

this is too much and too far.

that's the truth.
It's already been announced what the haiku was about. (I'll give you a hint...Japan...:wave: )

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
well 17 pages and how many days.. is your ego stroked enough...

See... if you go to your Control Panel, you can reset the number of posts shown per page, up to 40 per page.

So...for me it's only 7 pages long!

It's not really merf, it's people like you, that keeps this thread alive.

johnvree

I do not exist to cater to the lowest common denominator.

I must have missed something too. Since at least some of us are uncertain as to what the rumor is, why don't you just clear it up. I don't see the point in being vague and cryptic. If there is a reason why you cannot reveal more, then just say so. Thanks.

JML42691

Well, first off.. why would i think the Contemporary DVC is a new rumor?

But yes, someone said they're looking at large objects behind japan again.

And mind you, look at that concept art. It's installed overtop of the meet the world building. It will fit in the plot of land - it will just look like it wont.

See:

Why-For-1013-M-web.jpg

That block sticking out behind the rear towers in Japan and then going into Fuji (see the rectangular shape?) is the Meet the World building.

I must have missed something too. Since at least some of us are uncertain as to what the rumor is, why don't you just clear it up. I don't see the point in being vague and cryptic. If there is a reason why you cannot reveal more, then just say so. Thanks.

For those who still haven't realized what the rumor is, he announced it in the first quoted post, then confirmed it by reposting the previously posted concept art. There is not all that much room for speculation.

Lee

Adventurer
A more accurate rumor would be to say that "something" is being looked at for the Japan area.
Doesn't have to be a mountain.

Fun2BFree

whynot somweone making a roller coaser near the livivng seas and let the ride itself go underwater during one part so that we can ride with the fish, I always though that would be cool!!:D

What, with the drowning? :lookaroun

Seriously though, the feature slide in Aquatica will be a transparent tube slide, so to all intents and purposes you'll be swimming with the fishies. :)

jedimaster1227

A more accurate rumor would be to say that "something" is being looked at for the Japan area.
Doesn't have to be a mountain.

And that something does not have any steam aside from "being looked at," at this very moment. From what I was told budgeting hasn't been assigned, nor has the final decision been made as to the scale of the Japan project.

Lee

Adventurer
And that something does not have any steam aside from "being looked at," at this very moment. From what I was told budgeting hasn't been assigned, nor has the final decision been made as to the scale of the Japan project.

Exactly.
It's way too early to get excited about it. Maybe this time next year.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I could really care less about Japan right now. They should be more concerned about planning the demo of, and replacement for WoL, and doing something (whatever/anything) with Imagination the ride, and its theater (its way overdue for a new film).

However... in the long term, something in Japan would be cool. :)

EPCOT.nut

I could really care less about Japan right now. They should be more concerned about planning the demo of, and replacement for WoL, and doing something (whatever) with Imagination.

However... in the long term, something in Japan would be cool. :)

Yep! I would love to see WOL have something there. I still think having it be health-related is imperative! Of all the hot-topics out there it affects us the most. (IMO)

MiklCraw4d

A few things...

- I'm intrigued by the idea of Fuji returning, although I wonder how they'll make it unique since WDW already got it's "Matterhorn" in Everest. I like how this meshes with earlier rumors that WDI wanted to fill up Showcase's skyline to block some of the visually intrusive junk behind it.

- I always kinda hoped that Meet The World would show up at EPCOT after they removed it from TDL. I knew it would never happen, though.

- While Showcase definitely needs new attractions, I'm also eager for the necessary Imagination re-re-redo and whatever comes to WOL. I'd also like to see another 'cultural' dark ride, instead of something purely thrill-based. In fact, I'd like to see more dark rides in general...

- Merf, if you're still reading... where did that rendering of Fuji come from? I've never seen that before. It looks like something from an old Kimball cartoon from the 60's... weird...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom