New Retro Shirts at Mouse Gear!!

Jorden

Today I saw (what I believe) is a new Vintage Epcot Center hat at the Mission Space Cargo Bay (gift shop). It is very similar to the original black shirt with the 4 coloured Epcot Center text logos on it. The cap is black and on the front it has simply the origininal Epcot Center Logo. On the bill it has the 4 coloured Epcot Center text logos moving in an angle. Sorry no pics.

Teddi

I was at Epcot last Thursday and saw the yellow vintage shirt. I wanted it very bad but the smallest size they had was a medium which was huge when I held it up to me. Using the SKU I found on here I called to order a small and was told that they are on backorder til the end of October!!!
I am considering buying a medium and putting it in the dryer on high heat =)

RHeath2

Today I saw (what I believe) is a new Vintage Epcot Center hat at the Mission Space Cargo Bay (gift shop). It is very similar to the original black shirt with the 4 coloured Epcot Center text logos on it. The cap is black and on the front it has simply the origininal Epcot Center Logo. On the bill it has the 4 coloured Epcot Center text logos moving in an angle. Sorry no pics.

:O Oh my gosh. I need that stat!

SewIn2Disney

I'm wearing my size S yellow shirt as we speak---got it last Wednesday in Mouse Gear.....I love it! And I can't believe they're sold out of them! I also got the black Epcot Center one too. I still want that purple 82 one though....
I hope this trend continues.....and did anyone get pics of the hat?

Lucky596

Still in stock.....

I got mine yesterday and there seemed to be a good selection of both left. I know they had XL in both cause that's what I got. Kudos to the person smart enough to get some retro EPCOT Center stuff in pre-25th.

:D

Figment82

Original Poster

Here is a pic of the really awesome retro hat (too bad I look horrible in hats)

n19303205_30786830_3603.jpg

Figment82

Original Poster
Same here...

Any chances we could get a picture of the back of the hat? I'd like to know if it's an adjustable band or a one size fits all fitted hat. Gracias!

Geez you guys are demanding!

(just kidding - I will take a pic of the back of the hat tomorrow, and I'll try to remember to get the SKU number too)

BTW - they are $20.95

dxwwf3

I like the hat better than anything else I've seen in WDW merchandising in a long time. Can't wait to see the back and the SKU because I might have to take the plunge and mail order that baby. And from the pic, it looks like it is a decent quality hat. Back in the 90's, I have about 3 hats from WDW and they were all poorly made (Alien Encounter, Test Track, and Tower of Terror hats)

TinkerBell9988

I look ridiculous in hats, but THAT hat... I MUST have!

I love how the repeating EPCOT CENTER logos are embroidered. No wonder why the hat is 20 bucks. But embroidery is quality (or so my dad says :lol: ), so I will definitely make the splurge. :slurp:

EpcotServo

Oh man! I MUST have that hat! Getting hard though what-with-all-the retro stuff, Transformers, and Disneyland on the way!
:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom