New Retro Shirts at Mouse Gear!!

TinkerBell9988

Happen to have one of the EPCOT 82 football jersey style t-shirts? My parents cleaned out their closet and found the matching pair they had from a while back and gave them to me. Now if a shirt like that was brought back...:D

No, I wish I did, though. There never seems to be any small sizes of that style on eBay.

I did get my two retro shirts at Epcot lastnight. They are a little big for me, but I don't care. I can't wait to start wearing them... :D

goofy32

No, I wish I did, though. There never seems to be any small sizes of that style on eBay.

I did get my two retro shirts at Epcot lastnight. They are a little big for me, but I don't care. I can't wait to start wearing them... :D
Did they have them in small or did you have to get a bigger size?

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I remember a few years back there was a long sleeve T at mousegears that had all the old school pavillion logos running down the sleeves.

I didn't buy it then, and now I'm kicking myself. Anyone got or remember that shirt?

Figment82

Original Poster
I remember a few years back there was a long sleeve T at mousegears that had all the old school pavillion logos running down the sleeves.

I didn't buy it then, and now I'm kicking myself. Anyone got or remember that shirt?

I have that shirt, but it is just a smidge too small for me so it's not the most comfortable shirt to wear. I also have the short sleeve version that is grey and has all the logo on the front.

Horizons1

I've got it, I wore it twice and the green started to come off the logos so I stopped wearing it. It's now taking up residence with my other shirts of value in the back of my closet.

jessfriends

I have that shirt, but it is just a smidge too small for me so it's not the most comfortable shirt to wear. I also have the short sleeve version that is grey and has all the logo on the front.

I've got it, I wore it twice and the green started to come off the logos so I stopped wearing it. It's now taking up residence with my other shirts of value in the back of my closet.

Do you have any pictures of the shirts?

jessfriends

Mail Order Update!

I just got off the phone with the WDW mail order. I called 3 times.

The first call I had Deirdra (sp?). She told me the shirts were exclusive to EPCOT and could not be shipped.

The second call I forgot her name and she said the same thing.

The third call, I think her name was Wanda maybe Rhonda. She DID NOT mention anything about the shirts being exclusive to EPCOT. I was able to order the shirts. The only problem was that my sizes I needed (both large) were out of stock and on back order. So both of the shirts I ordered are on back order and they expect them to ship September 30-October 27. The shipping charge was $9.95 for both shirts. They will not charge my card until they come in and are shipped. They also gave me a back order # so I could call back and ask for an update. She was very nice. I am just so excited that I was able to get someone to ship them! Also I asked about the yellow shirt if they had the measurement and she said the large is a size 10/12. That's all the info I got.

If anyone else finds anything else retro let me know because I will probably order it! Lol!

Has anyone noticed if MouseGears is sold out of size large in both shirts? I just wondered since I was told they are sold out. I guess it is a good thing if they are. Hopefully WDW gets the idea that retro EPCOT Center items are popular and in demand.

Also, does anyone know why certain people won't allow the shirts to be ordered, but others do? It just doesn't make sense to me. :confused:

By the way my family thinks and I obessed and thinks I am nuts! I thought they were WDW addicts too. I guess it is just me and the rest of you on here!

Figment82

Original Poster
For a while there were very few yellow shirts, then a shipment came of just smalls and mediums. I was wondering about that, but if they are on backorder it makes sense. They seem to be extremely popular, so I am pleased to finally see the retro designs take off. Even with such a color as yellow, which most people perceive as unflattering to wear, that shirt seems to be the more popular of the two.

goofy32

I just ordered a yellow one - third time's the charm. I called twice - Epcot only, then I called and they let me order one.

THey gave me an order number - don't know what good that will do me though.

Space Mountain

I just got off the phone with the WDW mail order. I called 3 times.

The first call I had Deirdra (sp?). She told me the shirts were exclusive to EPCOT and could not be shipped.

The second call I forgot her name and she said the same thing.

The third call, I think her name was Wanda maybe Rhonda. She DID NOT mention anything about the shirts being exclusive to EPCOT. I was able to order the shirts. The only problem was that my sizes I needed (both large) were out of stock and on back order. So both of the shirts I ordered are on back order and they expect them to ship September 30-October 27. The shipping charge was $9.95 for both shirts. They will not charge my card until they come in and are shipped. They also gave me a back order # so I could call back and ask for an update. She was very nice. I am just so excited that I was able to get someone to ship them! Also I asked about the yellow shirt if they had the measurement and she said the large is a size 10/12. That's all the info I got.

If anyone else finds anything else retro let me know because I will probably order it! Lol!

Has anyone noticed if MouseGears is sold out of size large in both shirts? I just wondered since I was told they are sold out. I guess it is a good thing if they are. Hopefully WDW gets the idea that retro EPCOT Center items are popular and in demand.

Also, does anyone know why certain people won't allow the shirts to be ordered, but others do? It just doesn't make sense to me. :confused:

By the way my family thinks and I obessed and thinks I am nuts! I thought they were WDW addicts too. I guess it is just me and the rest of you on here!

As of 30 minutes ago, they were all in stock.

angelfaerie52

I think they learned their lesson from the first batch of shirts, where the fitted "girl" shirts didn't sell.

All of the current selection are the sorta boxy men's t-shirt style. On the rack they literally look identicle in terms of shape and fit.

I guess people who'd wear tinker bell baby doll t's aren't the same people who'd buy an Epcot Center t-shirt.

So not true for me... I was devastated that the girl shirt sold out. I picked up the yellow one yesterday in size small. Oh well, if they release anymore in the fitted style, I can run down now that I live in Orlando...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom