New Retro Shirts at Mouse Gear!!

goofy32

There's the Figment shirt... although if I were someone who was actually constantly searching eBay and waiting for this shirt, I'd be a little annoyed with a link to it in a Disney forum, giving me a ton more (potential) competition from people who otherwise wouldn't take the constant effort to search eBay.
Oh well.

Horizons1

Ok, here's the long sleeve that was available for Epcot's 20th.

DSC06559.jpg

DSC06560.jpg

DSC06566.jpg

And since we're on the subject of retrocot wear...

DSC06556.jpg

DSC06569.jpg

This belonged to my brother when he was little, so I'm guessing it's from 1983 or 84. Not too sure.

HinunterZuNich

Hey Horizons1,

I have that hoodie which I won on eBay a few months ago! It was a steal, I think I won the auction for about $10!!!!! I've worn it a few times and it's really comfortable and everyone asks me where it's from.

jessfriends

Do you have the phone number for WDW mail order & do they have a web site? A friend of mine is wanting some wine from Epcot. I can get it for her next month but I thought this may be better.

Yes I have it. Here it is: 407-363-6200.

Ok, here's the long sleeve that was available for Epcot's 20th.

DSC06559.jpg

DSC06560.jpg

DSC06566.jpg

And since we're on the subject of retrocot wear...

DSC06556.jpg

DSC06569.jpg

This belonged to my brother when he was little, so I'm guessing it's from 1983 or 84. Not too sure.

Awesome pictures!!! Thank you!!! :D I really want the blue longsleeve shirt. Wonder why Wonders of Life is not on it :confused:

Horizons1

Awesome pictures!!! Thank you!!! :D I really want the blue longsleeve shirt. Wonder why Wonders of Life is not on it :confused:

I believe it's because WOL was not one of the original opening day pavilions. But if that were the case, why are Horizons and TLS there and why is Communicore absent?

Jorden

Do you have the phone number for WDW mail order & do they have a web site? A friend of mine is wanting some wine from Epcot. I can get it for her next month but I thought this may be better.

WDW cannot ship Alcohol. It's against Liquor Laws. You can't even get it delieved to your resort (although the front of the park is fine).

EpcotServo

Bad news...Large size of the yellow one IS out of stock at Mousegear. All I could say was "NOOOOO!!!!!!".
:cry:

But I did pick up the white and red one and it's great. I have to have the yellow one though. Update from yesterday will be up soon!
:wave:

jessfriends

Anybody know if you can get these shirts from the mail order service?

Here are posts 132 & 134:

I just got off the phone with the WDW mail order. I called 3 times.

The first call I had Deirdra (sp?). She told me the shirts were exclusive to EPCOT and could not be shipped.

The second call I forgot her name and she said the same thing.

The third call, I think her name was Wanda maybe Rhonda. She DID NOT mention anything about the shirts being exclusive to EPCOT. I was able to order the shirts. The only problem was that my sizes I needed (both large) were out of stock and on back order. So both of the shirts I ordered are on back order and they expect them to ship September 30-October 27. The shipping charge was $9.95 for both shirts. They will not charge my card until they come in and are shipped. They also gave me a back order # so I could call back and ask for an update. She was very nice. I am just so excited that I was able to get someone to ship them! Also I asked about the yellow shirt if they had the measurement and she said the large is a size 10/12. That's all the info I got.

If anyone else finds anything else retro let me know because I will probably order it! Lol!

Has anyone noticed if MouseGears is sold out of size large in both shirts? I just wondered since I was told they are sold out. I guess it is a good thing if they are. Hopefully WDW gets the idea that retro EPCOT Center items are popular and in demand.

Also, does anyone know why certain people won't allow the shirts to be ordered, but others do? It just doesn't make sense to me. :confused:

By the way my family thinks and I obessed and thinks I am nuts! I thought they were WDW addicts too. I guess it is just me and the rest of you on here!

I just ordered a yellow one - third time's the charm. I called twice - Epcot only, then I called and they let me order one.

THey gave me an order number - don't know what good that will do me though.

jessfriends

Bad news...Large size of the yellow one IS out of stock at Mousegear. All I could say was "NOOOOO!!!!!!".
:cry:

But I did pick up the white and red one and it's great. I have to have the yellow one though. Update from yesterday will be up soon!
:wave:

Both of the shirts I ordered are on back order (size L) and they expect them to ship September 30-October 27. So you can try then. If I get mine or find out they will be shipped before that I will let everyone know.

Can't wait for the update!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom