New Retro Shirts at Mouse Gear!!

jessfriends

Thanks for the photos!!! Too bad I rarely wear hats. I wish I was a hat perosn. I do like it a lot...I am tempted to buy it but I probably won't...It looks like a nice high quality hat because of the embroidery. Keep the retro merchandise coming!!! :D

epcotcenter2001

Agreed, this is a nice piece of merchandise that looks like quality. We really should let the Epcot leadership know how happy we all are with the merchandise assortment these days!

The retro merchandise really tells me the executive team at Epcot cares about what their guests who really loves Epcot! Thank you Epcot Leadership Team for providing great pieces of Epcot merchandise.

P.S. Will someone send a letter? I'd sign!

Figment82

Original Poster
Okay, I found the hats for sale at Gateway Gifts as well (along with the matching Rainbow Repeats t-shirt). Poor Gateway has been so neglected lately with that side of SSE closed.

Anyway, the hat is adjustable - the strap in the back is velcro, so you can set it to various head widths. I took a photo, but it's near impossible to tell due to the black on black.

What you've all been waiting for: the SKU number!

The lettering on the bill is all beautifully embroidered, the flower logo is a silver embellishment that has the appearance of something that's heat transferred (I doubt that's how it was applied, but it's that same look - it's not a patch or embroidered or anything like that).

Anything else I can do you for? :)

EpcotLover77

I just called WDW Merchandise Mail Order Services and spoke with Deidre. She said that the hat and both shirts were exclusive to MouseGear at Epcot, and could not be ordered. She also said that the two retro shirts were not available at all at this time even in the store, and that MouseGear will be receiving a very limited order at the end of October with which to replenish their stock.

I'm pretty bummed out! I really want, if nothing else, one of those hats to wear when I am at Epcot on October 1st. Oh well...maybe I can unearth some other Epcot relic to wear and be special!

Thessair

I just called WDW Merchandise Mail Order Services and spoke with Deidre. She said that the hat and both shirts were exclusive to MouseGear at Epcot, and could not be ordered. She also said that the two retro shirts were not available at all at this time even in the store, and that MouseGear will be receiving a very limited order at the end of October with which to replenish their stock.

I'm pretty bummed out! I really want, if nothing else, one of those hats to wear when I am at Epcot on October 1st. Oh well...maybe I can unearth some other Epcot relic to wear and be special!

Call back and talk to someone else. Figment82 found the hat at Gateway Gifts, which is one strike against the 'Mouse Gear Exclusive' argument and at least two of us have ordered it through WDW MOM thus far. I wouldn't give up yet.

Figment82

Original Poster
So far the two new shirts are Mouse Gear exclusive (and stock supplies are very low), but the new retro hat has been seen at Mission: Space, Gateway Gifts, the front of the park, as well as Mouse Gear. The hat is far from exclusive to one store!

jessfriends

I called 3 times until someone could take my order for both shirts. They were out of the size L in both shirts so they said I could go on the waiting list and they will be in end of Sept-Oct. and will ship once they are in. I did not try to order the hat. You can find my detailed post about it a few pages back.

epcotcenter2001

I spoke with a cast member in Mousegear this morning who said the 25th t-shirt will be the retro opening day blue t-shirt! They explained it was the 21st Century t-shirt recreated with a 25th logo on the item!!!!!

EpcotServo

I spoke with a cast member in Mousegear this morning who said the 25th t-shirt will be the retro opening day blue t-shirt! They explained it was the 21st Century t-shirt recreated with a 25th logo on the item!!!!!
BWAH?!?!?

Could you please explain further? Do you mean the poster with Spaceship Earth on it that said "The 21st century begins October 1st, 1982."? Did he say when it'll be out?
:confused:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Oh wow - I hope so. I`ll have to get me 2 of them. Looks like I`ll be heading to MouseGear as soon as the dedication is finished (and to say hello to someone of course ;) )

goofy32

Has anybody seen if there are any smalls at Mouse Gear in the yellow palms? I was told mine is now on backorder, even though I ordered it almost 2 weeks ago and it wasn't on backorder then.

Number_6

Here is a pic of the really awesome retro hat (too bad I look horrible in hats)

n19303205_30786830_3603.jpg

I got mine a few days ago from Mouse Gear. I'm really happy because the only XXL shirt I could find was that red and white one with the rainbow logos. I really wasn't a fan of that one. Love the hat, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom