New Retro Shirts at Mouse Gear!!

goofyfan13

Wow those hats look cool, I should have looked around a little more for them.

I was going to by the yellow EPCOT Center shirt yesterday, but they only had larges, maybe next time when they have more in stock.

EpcotServo

Wow those hats look cool, I should have looked around a little more for them.

I was going to by the yellow EPCOT Center shirt yesterday, but they only had larges, maybe next time when they have more in stock.

-reads post-

-drinks glass of water-

-does spit take-
PPPSSSSTTTTTT!!!!

Did you say "Larges"? Are you sure? REALLY sure they were larges? Those were out of stock last time, and they only had Mediums!
:eek:

goofyfan13

-reads post-

-drinks glass of water-

-does spit take-
PPPSSSSTTTTTT!!!!

Did you say "Larges"? Are you sure? REALLY sure they were larges? Those were out of stock last time, and they only had Mediums!
:eek:

Well, the hangers had the L on them, I didn't check the tags to see if they were mis-labeled, but they looked like Larges to me, cause I normally mix it up between large and medium depending on the brand. :shrug:

HinunterZuNich

I just came home from the world, 20-25 and I purchased ALL three shirts! I have the black Epcot Center text (pink/yellow) in a SMALL, the white/red baseball Epcot logo in SMALL, the yellow shirt in MEDIUM, and the hat!!

I was bummed because the yellow shirt I wanted the most and of course they have none in small! I had to ask a cast member to search in the storage room for a small in the red/white baseball tee and he brought out about 4 more small's!

I'm home now and as lame as it sounds, getting those t-shirts was the highlight of my trip LOL.

MEGA-photo trip report to come!

PS ----> IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE THE YELLOW SHIRT, I HAVE A MEDIUM BUT I AM LOOKING FOR A SMALL! Contact me if you end up finding a SMALL!

Figment82

Original Poster
Whatever is out on the floor in the yellow is all that is left. I'm so glad these shirts have been so popular - hopefully it will send a message that there really are a large number of Epcot geeks out there - and we are hungry for merchandise!

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I heard from a friend who was at Mousegears yesterday that they only have 4 yellow shirts left, all large.

TinkerBell9988

I can't believe how fast the yellow shirts are going!

If they restock them as quick as they have been, then no one has to worry about anything. I was there about 3 weeks ago, and I went to EPCOT on a Thursday night, and the only sizes left were L and XL, and by the time I went back to the park on Saturday night, there were a whole bunch of Smalls and Mediums. So it only took two days to restock those sizes. I'm not saying that its typical for MouseGear to restock them so fast, but hopefully, they will keep up the good work. :)

angelfaerie52

I went to Epcot yesterday and they only had about 4-5 yellow shirts left. Lots of the baseball caps, though. I almost got one, but I don't know, I couldn't commit. I'm afraid I wouldn't use it very much and I am kind of broke at the moment...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
...I'm so glad these shirts have been so popular - hopefully it will send a message that there really are a large number of Epcot geeks out there - and we are hungry for merchandise!
If you can drop a few hints to that end in the ears of those who matter.... ;)

..and whilst you do, tell them there are at least 710 Epcot geeks coming on the 1st who will buy an entire stock of special anniversary clothing should the rumours of 25th stock be true :D

jessfriends

I just looked on my credit card statement online and I noticed I was charged for the shirts I had on back order. I will call tomorrow to see if they really were shipped. I hope so since people are finding the size large in yellow. I was wondering why mine were on back order. If this is true this will be great news since I thought I would not be getting any until late Sept or Oct.

SDav10495

I just looked on my credit card statement online and I noticed I was charged for the shirts I had on back order. I will call tomorrow to see if they really were shipped. I hope so since people are finding the size large in yellow. I was wondering why mine were on back order. If this is true this will be great news since I thought I would not be getting any until late Sept or Oct.

Hmmm...Yesterday, before I read here about the severe yellow shirt shortages, I e-mailed in my order for a size small, complete with credit card info and everything (didn't have access to a phone). Haven't gotten any sort of word yet because it's a weekend, but now I'm thinking I might not get my shirt after all...at least not for a while. Do you think they'll charge me? I really regret e-mailing, even if it was my only choice--like sending an order into a black hole. There isn't any way I can cancel it now, is there?

markc

Just an update, as of a few hours ago, they are now completely out of the yellow shirts. They have now used that spot where the yellow shirts were to put out more of the "rainbow" epcot logo shirt.

dxwwf3

Just an update, as of a few hours ago, they are now completely out of the yellow shirts. They have now used that spot where the yellow shirts were to put out more of the "rainbow" epcot logo shirt.

Doesn't surprise me. If they made them in XXL I would have got one too. Hopefully this impresses Disney and won't be the end of similar merchandise. Hopefully my hat will be here soon :)

EPCOT.nut

If you can drop a few hints to that end in the ears of those who matter.... ;)

..and whilst you do, tell them there are at least 710 Epcot geeks coming on the 1st who will buy an entire stock of special anniversary clothing should the rumours of 25th stock be true :D

I was wondering if they will be prepared for all of us storming the merchandise areas for shirts? :eek: :lol:

EpcotServo

NOOOOOOOOOO!
:cry:

They just had to keep larges for ONE STINKIN' NIGHT! I am getting really upset at the state of shopping these days. First Transformers dissapper off all shelves, and now I can't find ONE lousy shirt in my size. Whatever happened to supply and demand? Anybody remember that?
:dazzle:

I REALLY hope I get a lucky break tomorrow at MouseGear.
:hammer:

EpcotServo

If you go early tomorrow to Mouse Gear, there is one large yellow shirt left. First come, first serve. :)
Ohhhh....Thanks for the heads up!

I guess you couldn't save it for me could you?
:lol:

I'll be there early...just not right at opening. Everybody wish me luck!
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom