New Retro Shirts at Mouse Gear!!

Figment82

Original Poster
Ohhhh....Thanks for the heads up!

I guess you couldn't save it for me could you?
:lol:

I'll be there early...just not right at opening. Everybody wish me luck!
:wave:

Wish I could, but I'll be sleeping. :) Good luck though - let us know how you make out. I don't expect there to be a mad stampede on that poor shirt, but you never know!

EpcotServo

Wish I could, but I'll be sleeping. :) Good luck though - let us know how you make out. I don't expect there to be a mad stampede on that poor shirt, but you never know!
Yes, sleeping is good...that's why I won't be there REALLY early.

Thanks for the luck! I will be sure to bring back an Update for everyone though...That's the one thing that's always in stock!
:D

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Hmm.. i'm tempted to go buy it first, just cuz.

<Mary Poppins>

One worried about sleep ought not be awake at 1am, and perhaps there's a lesson to be learned of procrastination in this.

</Mary Poppins>

TOCPE82

I was able to purchase the Yellow shirt in XL as well as the hat Friday morning via mail order. Does this mean I'm guaranteed to get them? I would think so. Never took my email address or phone number for contact. Just said they would ship within 7-15 days. Hopefully both arrive.

EpcotServo

Hmm.. i'm tempted to go buy it first, just cuz.

<Mary Poppins>

One worried about sleep ought not be awake at 1am, and perhaps there's a lesson to be learned of procrastination in this.

</Mary Poppins>

"Oh bite me, It's fun!"
-Tom Servo

No, I'm good. Up at 8. Got my glass of milk in Soarin' mug. Listenin' to Horizons BGM. Doing fine! I'm not going alone though so I can't just forge ahead at opening. Got other people to think about. Not just my need for the shirt.

Thumper's Mom

I have to say, reading this thread and looking at the "retro" photos makes me feel OLD! :brick: I still have a white baseball hat I bought in Epcot in 1982! It has the linked circle logo on it. I LOVED that hat! :) Wore it around the parks everyday that year. Doesn't seem like it's been that long ago to make it 'retro' now! :p

FanofDinsey1981

My cousin Jen just got back from WDW and bought me the baseball style epcot shirt. I love it! She was kinda upset after they got back, she now wants one, so I am going to pass along the SKU's to her so she can order if she wants to. So thanks for posting the SKU's!:wave:

EpcotServo

Hey everybody, just got back, and guess what? THE SHIRT WAS STILL THERE!
:sohappy:

Yes, I got the last lonely large yellow tee in Mousegear. It was just sitting there in front of more of the white baseball shirts just as Figment82 said! Glad the last one in Mousegear found a good home. I'm still stunned, as I got there at like 11:30 and I was VERY lucky to find it. Thanks again for the heads up Figment82! The person there said that they just can't keep these retro shirts on the shelves. That's a great sign at how good they are doing!

Update will be up soon!

FanofDinsey1981

I hope that it means they will start coming out with more vintage style shirts. I have been buying mine off of ebay, but I wouldn't mind a few 'new' vintage shirts.

jessfriends

Yes, I got the last lonely large yellow tee in Mousegear. It was just sitting there in front of more of the white baseball shirts just as Figment82 said! Glad the last one in Mousegear found a good home. I'm still stunned, as I got there at like 11:30 and I was VERY lucky to find it. Thanks again for the heads up Figment82! The person there said that they just can't keep these retro shirts on the shelves. That's a great sign at how good they are doing!

Update will be up soon!

That's awesome!!!...I just hope they already mailed my large or I will be jealous! LOL! As always, I can't wait for the update!

EDIT: I just got off the phone with WDW mail order to get the update on my backordered shirts and Jodi told me that they were packed on Aug. 22 and I should be receiving them via UPS tomorrow!!!***Happy Dance!!!***:D :) :sohappy:

malice

just purchased the 1984 original red baseball jersey (new w/ sticker!) on ebay. can't wait to wear it proudly when it arrives.

on a side note, i just returned from my *first* trip to universal orlando...they have horrendous merchandise at their theme parks. very ugly/bland stuff. and now discovering this thread i sort of wished i made a detour to epcot :shrug:

goofyfan13

Update will be up soon!

Glad you were able to get it! Hopefully they get my size in stock by Sunday, I'm probably going to make a trip then.

Figment82

Original Poster

Update will be up soon!

Oh I'm so glad you got it! I noticed it was gone when I checked this afternoon, and I was hoping you were the one who bought it. I'm happy I could help!

SDav10495

I too just received a notice that my yellow shirt (size small) was on back order and that a new shipment was expected in "two weeks or so." Better than no shirts at all. :D

I chose standard ground shipping (the "cheap" $9.95 option) which says it takes about 20 days. In your experience (those of you who have used ground shipping in the past), is it really a full 20 days? Or is it like Amazon.com, which usually overestimates their shipment times and you get your product sooner?

Thessair

I too just received a notice that my yellow shirt (size small) was on back order and that a new shipment was expected in "two weeks or so." Better than no shirts at all. :D

I chose standard ground shipping (the "cheap" $9.95 option) which says it takes about 20 days. In your experience (those of you who have used ground shipping in the past), is it really a full 20 days? Or is it like Amazon.com, which usually overestimates their shipment times and you get your product sooner?

It has never taken more than 10 days for me to receive anything I've ordered through either WDW or DLR mail order. Most of that time is likely order processing and packing as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom