New Quick Service McDonalds location at Magic Kingdom

Foolish Mortal

wannab@dis said:
:rolleyes:

I've never seen so much crying and whining in my life. They have put in a POPULAR kids food in a CLOSED location in the kid's main area of the park. If you don't like it... skip it. Everyone has been skipping it forever since it's been CLOSED.

geez... cry because something is empty... cry when they open it and put something there. Enough crying. If you don't like it, you don't HAVE to eat there. Go somewhere else.

Oh, for those of you wanting something "different"... take a look at Noodles. Yep, it really seems like the park guests want to eat something different. What do you want to bet there will be longer lines at this new stand than there is at Noodle Station?

Well excuse people for having an opinion !!

MKCP 1985

ThreeCircles said:
Does Coca-cola own all of the coke stands?
You might be very surprised to know the details of that arrangement. Quite the opposite, actually.

The old time Coca-Cola ads fit perfectly into Main Street USA, I think. Antique shops make a fortune selling old Coca Cola tins, signage, etc.

ctwhalerman

Foolish Mortal said:
Oops, yes I would object to it. For the record, ANY fast food chain.

Thank God there's a Flyers fan here. They're the only ones with any balls...Go Flyers...

10 bucks says this fry place closes within 10 months, like everything else in that location has.

MKCP 1985

ThreeCircles said:
It was a purely rhetorical question.
Well that's me . . . speaking up without first raising my hand. :eek: (I was only recently reminded of that product for advertising arrangement, and maybe not everyone knows.)

gjpjtj

Mmmmmm...McDonalds fries!! I love the idea, anything is better than a closed shop, and oh yeah Mmmmmm those fries!!!

stevem85

Does this mean that Mcdonald's is renewing their contract that ends on December 31st? I can't see them spending the money on opening a new stand only to close it in six months when their sponsorship expires.

TimonRulz

I hope so. I eat McDonald's like 50% of the time I'm at Disney. The one at Downtown Disney is where I go usually. This would be convenient. :D

phillipsa9

DisneyBunny said:
I guess the same reason why you would eat in Pecos Bill's when you can get the same burger at Cosmic Ray's. Personal Preference and not wanting to walk, I guess.

Either way, I'll probably not be frequenting the new place.

I much prefer Peco's... Does cosmic rays even have a toppings bar? as far as the fries place i just wish disney would have a contract with wendy's instead of mcdonalds... i know it would never happen... i just love wendy's.... either way im glad to see the space is being used

SpongeScott

ctwhalerman said:
Thank God there's a Flyers fan here. They're the only ones with any balls...Go Flyers...

10 bucks says this fry place closes within 10 months, like everything else in that location has.
I'll take that bet. :lol: :wave:

CoffeeJedi

MKCP 1985 said:
You might be very surprised to know the details of that arrangement. Quite the opposite, actually.

The old time Coca-Cola ads fit perfectly into Main Street USA, I think. Antique shops make a fortune selling old Coca Cola tins, signage, etc.
indeed, see my previous post about how a 50's style McDonald's could actually fit in at MGM Studios

Tom

Beta Return
CoffeeJediHey kids said:
Mmmmm....reconstituted animal protein.....

Gosh, I love McD's! Their fries are my favorite. However, I go to WDW in June or July, mostly - and the last thing I want is an order of fries out in the 90-degree sun. But I agree that this is an ideal ploy for upping the FL food profit margin!

Lokheed

Wow. This will make Ben very, very happy tomorrow. His two favorite things in the world: French fries and Snow White's Scary Adventures (1215 rides and counting). We'll be in Fantasyland tomorrow, I'll be curious how long it takes him to spot the McDonald's logo....

Connor002

I think McDonald's food is McRap.
But... I can see how this will be profitable from Disney and McD's.
Better it go in an empty space than replace something else...

MissM

phillipsa9 said:
I much prefer Peco's... Does cosmic rays even have a toppings bar?
Of course. MK burger locations all have topping bars. MGM does not because they put stuff on the burger ahead of time and they use a different vendor from MK and Epcot. (Which are, for the record, really poor in quality.) Peco's Bills, Cosmic Rays and when they served burgers, Pinocchio Haus all do the topping bar.
-m

peter11435

The signs and menus for this new quick service location have now been installed. Here are a couple of pics taken this morning of the new menu.

Just click any image to see a larger version.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom