New Parts For Potato Heads?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Bliff
Not so sure about vinegar on a potato itself, but vinegar on french fries is awesome - like salt & vinegar chips!:slurp:

Doesn't potato salad have potatoes and vinegar? :lookaroun

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
No, not yet, but I did see the gloves on ebay if you wanted to check it out to see what they look like. They are soo cute!

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
I think they slip on. One of the descriptions labled them as 2inches by 3inches and potato head hands are about 1cm by 1cm, so the hands are probably huge, and most likely slip on. Maybe someone can confirm this? Pixmel? You've been very helpful! Thanks in advance!

Coree

Originally posted by SewIn2Disney
I think they slip on. One of the descriptions labled them as 2inches by 3inches and potato head hands are about 1cm by 1cm, so the hands are probably huge, and most likely slip on. Maybe someone can confirm this?

Just got back from WDW yesterday and bought some of these new parts. The gloves do just slip on over the hands. They're pretty cute.

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
OMG! And I just won the rest of the New Disney parts from the same seller just the other day! They should be here tomorrow! If I had known I would have waited for that one too! This is soooo exciting!

:lookaroun I am such a loser:lookaroun

:sohappy: but proud of it:sohappy:

Foolish Mortal

After see'ing this thread I decided to build a potato head on my next visit.....and so having just come home here's what I included. other than ears/mouth/nose/arms/eyes.

Mickey yellow shoes
autograph book
Mickey balloon
Buzz blaster
movie camera
Mickey shaped sunglases
mouse ears hat
sorcerer hat
Goofy hat

couldnt find the ears ice cream bar when I made mine at Mouse Gear. Toy store at MGM wouldnt sell me any single piece's. Next trip......Mrs. Disney Potato Head

sum41914

Is the rain poncho part of make your own or do you buy it seperat becuase in the pics on ebya it shows them with Hasbro tags on them.

Jenngusto

I built a Mr. Disney Potato Head on my last trip (May 2003). Itr was such fun! I plan on building a Mrs. Disney Potato Head on my next trip Nov. 04. (-: :p

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
I think I read somewhere that the poncho was a seperate thing, but I'm not 100% sure. I was wondering the same about the mickey hands. Are they seperate or are they part of the make your own box?

I finally got my set last week. I have all of the new parts, I'm just missing the hands and the poncho, but I'm sure Ebay can help with that:D .

kadiehl

Yeah!

Well, I am looking to going back now in October just to see what other pieces I can find for our Mr. Potato Head people. I see there are some pieces we missed. I do plan on doing a box of these (maybe two) for my nephews who live far away and love their Mr. Potato Heads...figured they were the perfect present to ship!:xmas:

WDWFREAK53

Re: Yeah!

Originally posted by kadiehl
Well, I am looking to going back now in October just to see what other pieces I can find for our Mr. Potato Head people. I see there are some pieces we missed. I do plan on doing a box of these (maybe two) for my nephews who live far away and love their Mr. Potato Heads...figured they were the perfect present to ship!:xmas:

I'd say to go with the $20 starter Disney box for that. That way they all get the same parts...nobody will fight over the parts...and you will probably get MORE parts than if you packed it yourself. (Oh, and the box is sturdier too).

EDIT: My mother, last year, bought all the neices and nephews the Potatohead sets...so guess who had to lug 21 cases of potatoheads around Downtown Disney?

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
Re: Re: Yeah!

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

EDIT: My mother, last year, bought all the neices and nephews the Potatohead sets...so guess who had to lug 21 cases of potatoheads around Downtown Disney?

:lol: :lol:
That sounds like something I would do. I would have loved to see that:lol: :lol:

sum41914

How much are the rain oonchos since they dont come with the build your own. Im trying to come up with a disney budget and i need to know how much to set aside for potato head parts. I already have, haunted mansion clue, couple of pins and 2 potato head boxes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom