New Parts For Potato Heads?

sum41914

Yes, im soo exceited im leaving in 15.5 hours, but whos counting, I will try my best to have a potato head update when I get there and hopefully if they release anynew peices.

~Sum

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
New PARTS WERE RELEASED YESTERDAY!!!!!

Sum... I know you're down there, you need to go get a full report.

So far, by checking the LaughingPlace Store and Ebay, I have this list:

-Cruella DeVille Hair
-Cruella Purse
-Dumbo ears
-Chef Mickey hat
-Incredible pants
-Incredible shoes
-Incredible L and R arm
-Incredible eyes with face mask
-Cinderella Hair
-Minnie Mouse shoes
-Stitch surf board
-Cruella shoes
-Buzz body
-Buzz shoes

are there any that I'm missing?

This is a great day! (Seems like they are releasing them yearly.....because last year they were released around August 17th.) However, I was there on August 17th this year and they hadn't been released yet, now it'll be 9 months before I'm back....grrrr......

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
Have they officially release the Star wars R2- set yet ?I know its gonna be available soon if not already.

John
I believe that was available in June....the first week, I believe. But, I have yet to see it available in stores near me. You can buy it from amazon.com

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
Updated list! This makes it 28 parts!
Can I get a confirmation from anyone in the FL area? (And a box shipped to my house with the parts? Lol)

-Cruella DeVille Hair
-Cruella Purse
-Dumbo ears
-Chef Mickey hat
-Incredible pants
-Incredible shoes
-Incredible L and R arm
-Incredible eyes with face mask
-Cinderella Hair
-Minnie Mouse shoes
-Stitch surf board
-Cruella shoes
-Buzz body
-Buzz shoes
-Maleficient horns
-Pirate polka dotted bandana
-Pirate parrot
-Pirate boots
-Potc hat (has the logo on it)
-Peter Pan hat
-Peter Pan shoes
-Peter Pan lantern with Tink
-Mary Poppins Umbrella
-Mary Poppins hat
-Cupcake pan with Mickey cupcakes
-Cruella DeVille arms
-Maleficient wand

MsKitty739

Seller

Hello. I sell this stuff on ebay, but a I am looking for 2 thinks also. The dumbo ride car and the cowboy set from frontier land. Any one have these that they are willing to see or trade? Also if anyone is looking for any parts please let me know. You can visit my ebay store for an updated list of everything I have. I can give you a better deal if you just send me an email of what you want. No ebay fees. Well thanks for your help. Katrina

http://stores.ebay.com/Katrinas-Toy-World

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
A better deal? Your offering 27 pieces for a hundred bucks!

Sorry, and just to let you know, your post is considered soliciting, and may get deleted, just to let you know.

MsKitty739

OH I didn't know that. I guess I should have read that section first. I better becuase of what some people are selling them for on ebay. Well if anyone finds what I am looking for let me know. I really want the dumbo ride. I think it would look really cute with the new ears.

MsKitty739

Oh the only thing that is missing on the list above is a pirate mouth. It looks dirty and has a tooth blacked out. It's not in orlando yet, but I've seen it on ebay and was at disney today and they should have it soon. They said that there are more parts coming too??? That's what the people told me anyways. What I don't know yet, but I'm sure it will be cute. I don't know if any of you like the my little pony stuff also, but more parts for that will be here in a few weeks.
Sorry about trying to sell stuff. I ment a better deal then what I list them for. I have people all over the country call me to get them stuff and I purchase and send it to them for a small fee. I go there about 3 times a week and know how much I like to buy. So I can only imagine what all people want and forget when they come here.

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
MsKitty--I just got back from Disney, and they're not even selling the Dumbo part there anymore.

I would say to check Mainstreetmegastore.com, laughingplace.com, or ebay, to purchase one.

The laughing place store has most of the parts now, but I'm not sure about the blackend tooth.

MsKitty739

I've looked on the laughing place and ebay and I've found neither one :( I have a couple of people that are wanting them including myself. I go to Disney here in Orlando about 2 or 3 times a week. Just hoping that someone has seen them somewhere. I will check the other site though. Thanks

MsKitty739

There's a lady selling the blackend tooth on ebay with her pirate set, but no one at disney knows about it??? It almost looks like she could have colored the regular teeth??? Here's a link so you can take a look. One guy that works there is going through the order list to see if he can find it. Oh yeah just in case any one here buys the my little pony boxes, they came out with new stuff the other day.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pirates-Caribbe...ihZ020QQcategoryZ1383QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
Well, none of the pictures on the auction are showing up, but I do remember seeing them once before. How many teeth are blackened out? If I remember correctly, it was two or three.
A set of blackened teeth originally came with the two different Hockey Potato Head sets that were for sale in Canada. Later on, after those sets were no longer available, they came in the Parts and Pieces set, that comes with one body and about 30 different random parts. But, those teeth only have one tooth blackened out.
(To see the hockey potato head, click here and go about 1/3 the way down the page http://www.mrpotatohead.net/2000/20001.htm)

sum41914

Here is Confirmation of parts for Potato Head!

Now a list of new parts:
-Malifacent Staff
-Malifacent Hat
-Cruella Hair
-Cruella High Heels
-Cruella Fur bag
-Cruella Gloves
-Chef Mickey Hat
-Chef Mickey Pan of Goodies
-Cinderella Hair
-Mr. Incredible Suit
-Incredible Shoes
-Incredible Gloves
-Incredible Mask
-Buzz suit
-Buzz shoes
-Mary Poppins Hat
-Mary Poppins Umbrella
-Pirate Hat
-Pirate Shoes
-Parret(sp? lil tired)
-Dumbo ears

That was ill I saw at Mouse Gears, Once Upon a toy and the Dinosuars 2nd gift shop.

And heres a pic:

Have a Magical Day!

~Jonathan

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
What about the Peter Pan parts, or are they already out of them?

A friend of mine just got back a few weeks ago, and was able to get all of the parts except for the Cinderella hair, the Cruella arms, and Peter Pan boots for me.

Seriously, these parts are the best marketing move Disney and Hasbro ever made!

Also, there is a new Halloween PH out. He's dressed as a ghost, and has glow in the dark eyes!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom