New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

IMDREW

Can someone who has seen the cast previews tell us what happens in what segment of the music? I'm trying to visualize what happens at what time in the music, but I can't quite figure it out! Any info would be much appreciated!

TTA94

So did they really cut the floating lanterns? Or is there a chance they could be added when the show officially opens?

Last edited:

MatthewWho13

With all the merchandise leaks, the album leak and all of this the show will debut soon, sooner...soonish.... I would say jan/ feb.

They are creating this fervor in the fan community that even if it sucks ( which I feel it will fit AK proper with the soundtrack albeit missing show elements (double parenthesis how many show elements get missing at first on everything lately )..)

Everyone shoots super high, and sometimes there is failure, the tech fails us, the "we can make that work in 9 months" fails us... I mean all the rumors before ROE debuting where the earth barge sank and this happened....yaddda yadda

This isn't a firework projection show, this is different, its not a "clean" body of water

there isn't a castle that doesn't move to project on..
there is no fireworks....
You have projection systems... you have hippo servers ... talking to
lighting consoles... with new lights because the production company that sold them the old ones bamboozled them...then GrandMa (lighting programming console) ... time code....gps (I'm looking at you apple maps..)
and all theses systems talking back and forth to make a show..

and then making it work, these people have worked long on something that we all in the end should step back from our moments of thinking how easy it would be to fix and give it a go.

For myself I couldn't Imagine coming back to a show that I programmed the heck out of lighting wise and it looked and worked great, to find out the fixtures themselves fried in the heat of the domes in the Florida sun and I had to start from scratch. Lighting is like animation, or animatronic animations...seconds can take days.....There is that perfect moment when you get it just so beautifully right.

Ive heard the "soundtrack" give us a show, we all want it and if you want to make it better go ahead WDC, the ball is in their court

prfctlyximprct

C5EDAF17-F3B8-4E87-B716-A5820FD110B2_zpssikuzz3o.png

It's looks so beautiful but I refuse to listen!!! How many more days must I wait?!? Lol

disney4life2008

With all the merchandise leaks, the album leak and all of this the show will debut soon, sooner...soonish.... I would say jan/ feb.

They are creating this fervor in the fan community that even if it sucks ( which I feel it will fit AK proper with the soundtrack albeit missing show elements (double parenthesis how many show elements get missing at first on everything lately )..)

Everyone shoots super high, and sometimes there is failure, the tech fails us, the "we can make that work in 9 months" fails us... I mean all the rumors before ROE debuting where the earth barge sank and this happened....yaddda yadda

This isn't a firework projection show, this is different, its not a "clean" body of water

there isn't a castle that doesn't move to project on..
there is no fireworks....
You have projection systems... you have hippo servers ... talking to
lighting consoles... with new lights because the production company that sold them the old ones bamboozled them...then GrandMa (lighting programming console) ... time code....gps (I'm looking at you apple maps..)
and all theses systems talking back and forth to make a show..

and then making it work, these people have worked long on something that we all in the end should step back from our moments of thinking how easy it would be to fix and give it a go.

For myself I couldn't Imagine coming back to a show that I programmed the heck out of lighting wise and it looked and worked great, to find out the fixtures themselves fried in the heat of the domes in the Florida sun and I had to start from scratch. Lighting is like animation, or animatronic animations...seconds can take days.....There is that perfect moment when you get it just so beautifully right.

Ive heard the "soundtrack" give us a show, we all want it and if you want to make it better go ahead WDC, the ball is in their court

You sound like this woman who was crying on tv about the first Boeing plane that she was a flight attendant for being demolished lol. Alas, beautifully said ☺️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom