New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So now that we have the names of the soundtracks for the four unnamed Tree of Life Awakening's vignettes. Here are my names for them with the sound track names...

1. Humminglovebirds: Rendezvous
2. The Fawn and the Spirit Bird: Journey
3. The Radical Snow Fox Jus' Wants To Have Fun And Help and Stuff: Gift Giver
4. A Tribute to All Animals, But Mostly Those Who've Starred in a Disney Movie: Disney Medley

Jeremy Geertsema

If the soundtrack is appearing (at the moment), hours have been extended in January by a little bit, what are they still waiting for? If the show in its current form will debut, what's taking so long?

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
So, assuming Gifts of Light is part of the show (and not part of a pre-show score) and Afterglow is song that plays after the show (as people are leaving), that adds up to a run time of 18 mins 7 seconds (which I believe is a fair amount longer than both the Wishes and Illuminations main soundtracks):

Gifts of Light: 2:06
Parade of the Animal Spirits: 5:36
Dance of the Lotus: 2:09
We are One: 4:31
Rivers of Light: 3:45

Afterglow: 3:13

Well, since we've been informed that Afterglow is indeed part of the show, then, if the show uses all the soundtracks in the form that they appear on the CD, then the show duration is 21:20.

prfctlyximprct

LOL. I figured it might be too hard but I wanted to make sure you saw it anyway. I couldn't help myself and had to listen to it!

Thank you! I am trying so hard to be strong. I watched 30 seconds of a YouTube preview video once, and I had force myself to turn it off! I will see this show in person someday! And hopefully it is someday soon!!!!!

Come on 2017, bring me ROL!!! :)

TTA94

I've been trying to download all day to no avail :arghh::arghh:

The soundtrack + narration reminds me of the Tapestry of Dreams/Nations soundtrack from 2000 = GORGEOUS

One U.K. website has it for purchase... I'm wondering if it's possible to get a U.K. Gift card online and purchase it that way lol ;)

Kman101

I know it's all a matter of taste but I can't believe anyone couldn't like this music. I've listened to it several times now. Even the Tree of Life awakening music is fantastic (I haven't seen those in person or watched any actual videos of it so first I'm hearing it). I even liked the Disney medley of songs. Just beautiful.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
There was one part that was a lick right out Moody Blues' Nights in White Satin... which was great! That whole section sounded like a cross between Moody Blues and Peter Gabriel (In Your Eyes).

The choral parts were reminiscent of a lot of Epcot music with we are one sounding a lot like RoE's we go on... which reflects the different thrusts of AK v. Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom