New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Brian Swan

Took a Moment but here is the full show MP3, after show music and all of the awakenings... as MP3's

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qogbkllly40ua1f/ROL.zip
This link is not good. I try it in Chrome and it won't let me do anything unless I install an extension. I try it in MS and it takes me to a Walmart gift card (scam?). Is there any way of actually gettting to the files or is the whole thing just click-bait?

prfctlyximprct

7FA493CD-DD53-4076-A668-4D7649C65C04_zpsybe5uz2l.png

Why don't they ever answer MEEEEE?!?

Jeremy Geertsema

So, if the execs on the west coast didn't approve of the show
in late October/early November, why did they go through with the cast previews at the end of November?

Jeremy Geertsema

I leave in 4 days and I'm still desperately hoping that there's soft openings during our trip :(
I'm the same! I just arrived today and go home Monday, and as always I'm dying for something! I was here in July and saw the Jungle Book show, came in November - still no Rivers of Light, and I'm so waiting for something this trip!

LukeS7

I'm the same! I just arrived today and go home Monday, and as always I'm dying for something! I was here in July and saw the Jungle Book show, came in November - still no Rivers of Light, and I'm so waiting for something this trip!
Yea, this'll be our second trip within a year, but also probably our last for the next 5 years (we want to go other places for vacation, nothing against WDW), so if I don't see it now, there's a chance I may never. We'll be down there for 13 days, but Disney will only be 8 of them (14th-21st), so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom