New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Magic Feather

When it comes to softs, expect one day for them to just open the theater and inform in park guests. Now as to when that will happen, give it a week or two, maybe three (if something happens), four if another blunder occurs... You get the idea. Goals are set for softs to happen soon, but the slightest hinderance will bump it back. But November continues to be solid for grand.

TTA94

yes. Several insiders have stated to look toward right before Thanksgiving for ROL to open. Soft opening probably won't be" announced".

I somehow doubt any of the general public including APs and DVC will see this show before the media and VIPs gets their chance. But we shall see.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
When it comes to softs, expect one day for them to just open the theater and inform in park guests. Now as to when that will happen, give it a week or two, maybe three (if something happens), four if another blunder occurs... You get the idea. Goals are set for softs to happen soon, but the slightest hinderance will bump it back. But November continues to be solid for grand.
Quoted just in case it was missed. Or if what I said a few weeks ago was also missed.

WildcatDen

Quoted just in case it was missed. Or if what I said a few weeks ago was also missed.
Well quoted sir. I think my info was on the optimistic side. I personally do not mind reporting that side but also understand it may not come to pass. That is one reason I hesitate to share some things. That and the tone in which info is provided support the delivery.

prfctlyximprct

i will say Joe's in Orlando about every two weeks
he s just checking up on projects
BE5D08C3-AB28-4E29-A94F-0C7200D443CF_zpsgx5ivlqm.png

Super cool! Wonder where David is... LOL I AM SUCH A CREEP (this was posted 13 min ago)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom