New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

HauntedMansionFLA

87AF3E6D-3E2A-452D-9E9F-3DA1A798CEF3_zpsb0z7xuju.png

Stalking pays off I TOLD YOU DRESS REHEARSAL TONIGHT AHHHHHHH
Well, I guess we'll have to wait for reports to come out after tonight. Thank you so much for keeping track of this project. I hope it's up and running for your trip in ten days. Thanks again

prfctlyximprct

I've read every page of this thread so far and @prfctlyximprct 's excitement just really makes me happy. Although the entire thread has been one emotional rollercoaster.

Bahahaha what can I say I am psycho?! But hey, if magic band turns red come my Animal Kingdom day, I'll know why! LOL

Well, I guess we'll have to wait for reports to come out after tonight. Thank you so much for keeping track of this project. I hope it's up and running for your trip in ten days. Thanks again
I hope so too!! I have really given up on seeing it this trip, but what a nice surprise it could be!! :)

Last edited:

TTA94

Don't start rumors, that guy was just saying it would open this weekend because he was there last weekend, no credibility there.

I'm not starting any rumors. Others here seem to follow Twitter posts as well. I'm aware there is no credibility.

dreamscometrue

I have heard he is nice if you go up to him. I have never had the chance and probably would wuss out as well.
In January 2006, my family and I were leaving DAK at close and looking at the not yet opened Expedition Everest, when we turned around and saw Joe walking towards us with a film crew. We stood to the side, and after 5 min, my wife asked if it would be possible to say "Hi". He came right over, we chatted for a minute, he posed for a photo and not only autographed my daughter's book, but made a drawing in it as well! He spent 4-5 min with us, when he obviously had stuff to do.
Disney 2005-2006 (77).jpg
It was an absolute trip highlight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom