New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

TTA94

@marni1971 Have you heard anything yet how they were able to overcome the navigation system issues and keep the floats from moving off course due to any type of wind and water current?

Jeremy Geertsema

This probably has nothing to do with Rivers of Light, but yesterday Bob Weis tweeted something about being on Delta Airlines, and now Joe Rhode posted a pic on Insta about naked mole rats. It looks to be the mole rat exhibit that's in AK.....

Rteetz

First step before any softs will be a CM preview correct? Which I'm assume has yet to happen.
If one is to believe the rusty scupper on the disboards (which sometimes who knows if he is being honest or not) he is a CM and has seen the show so...

prfctlyximprct

D23D751D-ED1C-4021-9CB1-0E60E2A3E5BB_zpsemoz8hpx.png

9AC0BBE8-5FFA-401D-B62E-6706A0605DDC_zpsvd5q8yxu.png

So I'm not really sure what it was but I knew something happened back in April

TTA94

I have heard there will be a 3 day media event the week of IAAPA for WDW. There are bringing in media from around the country. Which could be a sign about how much attendance and booking are off. But gotta believe they wouldn't be doing this just for the new DHS holiday show.

That would be November 14th through the 18th... Goes along with @marni1971s time frame and my guess that the weekend of the 18th would be the big RoL hoopla :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom