New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Sped2424

I have heard there will be a 3 day media event the week of IAAPA for WDW. There are bringing in media from around the country. Which could be a sign about how much attendance and booking are off. But gotta believe they wouldn't be doing this just for the new DHS holiday show.
They went ALL out for IAAPA last year. What I would give to go during those three days.

CaptainAmerica

Building my touring plan for January and we're probably going to do three half days at DAK. Is there any reason not to do two evenings and one morning with the chief priority being RoL? Would we be missing anything that we normally do in our morning trips if two of our three visits are 3pm - 7pm ish?

Jon81uk

Building my touring plan for January and we're probably going to do three half days at DAK. Is there any reason not to do two evenings and one morning with the chief priority being RoL? Would we be missing anything that we normally do in our morning trips if two of our three visits are 3pm - 7pm ish?

The Safari is different at different times of the day, is the main difference. Night safari is excellent though but many people say the animals are more active in the mornings, we saw more of the lions at 7:40pm.

Also just check showtimes and make sure you can see them all and Planet Watch closes at 5:30 if that is important to you.

JohnD

@marni1971 recommends going on Safari at dusk. Trying that for the first time this weekend. Otherwise, I agree that morning is the best time to go.

MatthewWho13

99DE961C-2550-4885-9116-070CCAEA2EAE_zpssfpo8twe.png
He's not on his way to Orlando which makes me think it's avatar related :(

Is now!

Attachments

• Photo Oct 24, 12 43 37 PM.png
    Photo Oct 24, 12 43 37 PM.png
    339.3 KB · Views: 138

21stamps

Thank you. @21stamps - That won't help you since you will be there the end of November thru December. But at least you you know what's going. you never know. they might open up when you are there
I imagine that if it does open before both of our trips that it will be PACKED. I'd much rather do a dining package than a FP.. But doesn't look like that will be the case. I'd take a FP at this point!

TTA94

So what's the latest rumor on soft openings? I'm beginning to think there won't be any except maybe the day before the official opening, just like Jungle Book.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom