New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
To the extent that RoL could become the first extra cost entertainment option? In other words making it dining package only! no FPs, no standby?

It's not that extreme..... not yet. I would not put it past them to try for up-charge only. That would be a hard sell......

Understand, up-charge options in some form or fashion have been a part of the parks since Disneyland (Club 33). Club 33 is a private club in Disneyland.

*1023*

Mawg

To the extent that RoL could become the first extra cost entertainment option? In other words making it dining package only! no FPs, no standby?
I could see them adding a 3rd show and making the first one Dinning only with a few fast passes. The second and third open for fast pass and standby.

Bolt

This will not be an up-charge show, don't stress about that. However, similar to World of Color, I could see remaining seats being used for FP, but that would be more for flow issues so they don't have 5000 people showing up at one time for not enough seats. Just setting expectations earlier in the day.

prfctlyximprct

E3B86E02-0F9D-4752-938D-F0015A1CBF55_zpsry8rdeov.png

At least they are working!

TTA94

Well at least Tiffins will be booked solid if they ever get this show up and running. I'd eat a fish with a face on it just to see this nighttime offering. And I might be the world's pickiest eater.

Given the pricing and menu I would think Tiffins would be the last to sell out, but that's not saying much. For RoLs opening FPs and Tusker will be gone in probably seconds, shortly following Tiffens.

IMO they should come up with a better way of opening up FPs. It's not a matter of if, the site Will crash once FPs and dining go live. Heck even Jungle Book and the night safaris had a ruff start once FPs opened up. It took awhile for them to show up on MDE.

The big question is how much notice will Disney give us on FPs and dining? Or will it be one random day they all the sudden say OK FPs now available... AFTer someone discovers themselves they are available and informs others... Which then it will be way to late lol.
Ok I'll stop lol, sorry excitement got to me :p.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom