New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

TTA94

Nope. All I see is a pretty fountain, which I wasn't aware Disney owned

Disney may not own "fountains" but the lotus was their design, which the fountain in Sea Worlds concept art looks like a lotus. But it's just concept art so, who knows.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Getting kinda irked off by the lack of comment from Disney. Expensive trip planned for November. Would like some idea of whether or not this show will be open. Fastpasses are gonna be a b- to get. I had planned this trip for November with the anticipation and hopes of RoL already being opened (and bugs worked out) beforehand- one of very few reasons I chose November over late spring/early fall. Next time, I'll plan on visiting two or three years after something new is supposed to debut. Lesson learned!

prfctlyximprct

Getting kinda irked off by the lack of comment from Disney. Expensive trip planned for November. Would like some idea of whether or not this show will be open. Fastpasses are gonna be a b- to get. I had planned this trip for November with the anticipation and hopes of RoL already being opened (and bugs worked out) beforehand- one of very few reasons I chose November over late spring/early fall. Next time, I'll plan on visiting two or three years after something new is supposed to debut. Lesson learned!

Feel you! Will be there November 4-13 (as I'm sure everyone on this thread is tired of hearing) and am not banking on seeing it. Was really looking forward to the show, and I refuse to watch it on YouTube when I return. So I guess I'll finally see ROL in a future trip... who knows when that will be. :(

SOL on ROL :( :( :(

danlb_2000

Premium Member

They are not going to want a repeat of last time, so they are unlikely to say anything until that have a 100% firm opening date.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom