New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

TTA94

I'm curious how the AP previews will work. I know back when RoL was supposed to open there were talks of a hard ticket event. I have to imagine those plans are coming back into play? Basically have to pay to see RoL before it opens in November. Unless it's a very steep price many will pay it... and Disney knows this.

bgood

Nope. That's what I've heard

Grand opening mid November. AP, CM and the like previews before.
This seems supported by the recent November park hours update which has AK open until 8:30pm through 11/5, but then inexplicably do a blanket scale back to 7pm for every day in the rest of the month, even Thanksgiving weekend. It seems like Disney intends to change post-11/5 park hours once it officially announces RoL's premiere.

TTA94

It's possible they might be in talks right now as to when they want to open, if they should do previews first or just hard open. Doesn't sound like they have decided just yet on exact dates.

TTA94

Just to confirm the jungle book stages in front of the viewing areas are gone correct? I saw a testing pic with them still there, which I'm sure was taken during the time JB was still running, but I have been concern they would decide to reuse them somehow for RoL lol.

TTA94

Times for fast passes? I would assume two to three shows a night.

It doesn't list any of that info. When you search for RoL under entertainment it only lists Get Fastpasses as a option to select. When you select it, it just takes you to the main page to begin making Fastpass selections. No info is given.

Attachments

• IMG_1457.PNG
    IMG_1457.PNG
    403 KB · Views: 102

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom