New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

TTA94

I still say if dress rehersals are finishing up next week and the cast is ready to go, trained and got used to their routine... WHY would they wait another month to open? Am I missing something here?

Bolt

I still say if dress rehersals are finishing up next week and the cast is ready to go, trained and got used to their routine... WHY would they wait another month to open? Am I missing something here?
Because they want to make sure everything is 100% polished prior to opening so consecutive nights of testing. Doesn't mean it won't run for people prior to November.

TTA94

Because they want to make sure everything is 100% polished prior to opening so consecutive nights of testing. Doesn't mean it won't run for people prior to November.

Fingers crossed this coming week Disney will tell us something once dress rehersals are finished.

TTA94

You won't hear a date for weeks, so don't get your hopes up, please.

Not the official opening date. I'm talking about previews, if any. I mean anything involving APs or DVC, special event or FPs for soft opening it seems Disney would have to say something. Only way they could get away not saying something is if they soft open on the downlow with no FPs.

prfctlyximprct

45F575D4-F569-4AAA-A2F2-14BC6E1EEEB9_zpsh2onwgml.png
He's teasing me constantly!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom