• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor New nighttime show at Epcot

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
Advertisement
Can you elaborate so I don’t have to actually watch that video? Thanks.
Brayden's insider says they'll be a parade around WS, maybe even at night since daytime is so hot and the route so long. Also maybe in conjunction with a water show, like with the Seven Seas electric boat parade. He emphasized it was just a rumor from one person so, may not be the case.

Giraffiki

Brayden's insider says they'll be a parade around WS, maybe even at night since daytime is so hot and the route so long. Also maybe in conjunction with a water show, like with the Seven Seas electric boat parade. He emphasized it was just a rumor from one person so, may not be the case.
He also quoted infrastructure working going on now. Which I believe is this....

Festival infrastructure.

cosmicgirl

Can you elaborate so I don’t have to actually watch that video? Thanks.
You left out the best part: crowd control issues because of the Skyliner queue around World Showcase Lagoon.

geekza

They sure did push Reflections on their vacation planning video this year. My wife and I watched it last night as she's never been to WDW and doesn't really have a good concept of exactly how huge it is. There were many attractions/shows they never mentioned, but they mentioned RoE twice, with the second mention featuring quite a bit of footage of the fireworks. Whatever this interim show is, it had better be something pretty spectacular.

jrhwdw

They sure did push Reflections on their vacation planning video this year. My wife and I watched it last night as she's never been to WDW and doesn't really have a good concept of exactly how huge it is. There were many attractions/shows they never mentioned, but they mentioned RoE twice, with the second mention featuring quite a bit of footage of the fireworks. Whatever this interim show is, it had better be something pretty spectacular.
I agree! I would hope ROE's closing would be announced by DPB.

Was HEA pushed on there as well? HEA isn't even on Must Do Disney , which bothers me considering HEA is in it's second summer!

Last edited:

geekza

I agree! I would hope ROE's closing would be announced by DPB.

Was HEA pushed on there as well? HEA isn't even on Must Do Disney , which bothers me considering HEA is in it's second summer!
It was pushed, though they only showed the fireworks instead of any of the projections, which was an interesting choice.

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
Quite often somewhere like advertising won’t know the plans from somewhere like ops or entertainment. They only broadly have access to what’s available when material is produced, and even then what’s popular over the last year or "needs promoting".

As an aside, tests continue to be conducted in Orlando.

geekza

Quite often somewhere like advertising won’t know the plans from somewhere like ops or entertainment. They only broadly have access to what’s available when material is produced, and even then what’s popular over the last year or "needs promoting".
I hear you. I used to work at Amazon leading a team that handled Kindle calls. We used to find out about the new devices when customers started calling in asking about them. We had to tell our CSA's to just go to the page for them on the site and get answers to questions from there.

trainplane3

As an aside, tests continue to be conducted in Orlando.
Anything that could be possibly seen/heard from outside the park around the Boardwalk area?

Top Bottom