Rumor New nighttime show at Epcot

FullSailDan

I was trying to be kind.... but yes all this is true...and some people will like it because it is pretty colors and fountains, but as a while it is very disappointing...It needs the fountain rigs of WOC which could not work in the more natural lake and waterway... I believe it has to be like swimming pool clean tp be able to run that system...

I think when everything fires off perfectly the depth created by layers of fountains and multiple projects can be really stunning. Sadly I don't think I've seen it perfect since the first week. AND I don't think the artistic value here is enough to make it a night-time spectacular worthy of a Disney park. That being said, if I was a person who believed in heightened experiences through chemistry, I believe I would have a hell of a trip watching RoL...

tissandtully

I think when everything fires off perfectly the depth created by layers of fountains and multiple projects can be really stunning. Sadly I don't think I've seen it perfect since the first week. AND I don't think the artistic value here is enough to make it a night-time spectacular worthy of a Disney park. That being said, if I was a person who believed in heightened experiences through chemistry, I believe I would have a hell of a trip watching RoL...
Pretty sure you can buy those at Vista Way.

TTA94

Would be awesome if this interim show would be something like Tapestry of Nations, mixed with some fireworks, etc. Land and water type thing.

dreamfinder912

I was trying to be kind.... but yes all this is true...and some people will like it because it is pretty colors and fountains, but as a while it is very disappointing...It needs the fountain rigs of WOC which could not work in the more natural lake and waterway... I believe it has to be like swimming pool clean tp be able to run that system...

I'm the teeny minority that loves RoL because its so peaceful and the music so moving. I tell people it's like finally taking a deep breath after a hectic day. (I've been known to pop in to see it after a ty day at the office) I know it isn't what a lot of people are looking for and I'm sure it could be big and flashy like everything else, but I love it for its simplicity.

GlacierGlacier

I'm the teeny minority that loves RoL because its so peaceful and the music so moving. I tell people it's like finally taking a deep breath after a hectic day. (I've been known to pop in to see it after a ****ty day at the office) I know it isn't what a lot of people are looking for and I'm sure it could be big and flashy like everything else, but I love it for its simplicity.
Me too. It's simple, moving, and perfect after spending a day in the animal kingdom. I'm moving closer to the parks soon, and I'll probably do something similar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom