Rumor New nighttime show at Epcot

Tobes58

Was just thinking about the land clearing behind EPCOT. Could have something to do with the new show. (*Picture Credit to Bioconstruct*)

land.jpeg

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Still don't understand why we need an "interim" show. Why not just keep ROE until a suitably grand replacement is needed? Or, if the "interim" show is suitable, why replace it in another year or two?
They did that before Reflections of Earth as well. I'm surprised they are doing that after speculating the retirement of all the current hardware. I wonder if they will being in a classic for the time being.

jrhwdw

Still don't understand why we need an "interim" show. Why not just keep ROE until a suitably grand replacement is needed? Or, if the "interim" show is suitable, why replace it in another year or two?
Maybe time will force their hand?

And something new to advertise.

WDWMAGIC has a wonderful history on ROE! Remember there's was talk of no IllumiNations for summer 1999? Never happened. Somehow Epcot went from nothing for summer 1999 to IllumiNations 98 closing end of Sept. 1999 and 2000 ROE opening the next night. Just like what happend with Wishes/HEA. MK used to do that with parades until FOF came along..CADCT closing 2 months before FOF. And we all know what replaced MESP...Rolls Eyes!!

hpyhnt 1000

There are already lines for gas, electric and water going to each island in the lagoon. They thought ahead of time years ago but not sure what this upgrade is for.

I've always wondered, what is the point of the three islands in the lagoon and their orientations? Were they meant to hold utilities/infrastructure? A navigation point for watercraft? Sheer aesthetics when looking across the water?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom