Rumor New nighttime show at Epcot

Biff215

I haven't seen any testing alerts for Epcot/DHS resorts from OTPN.

OTPN usually knows if MK and DHS are testing something
There was something on here a couple weeks ago, I’ll try to find it. At the time it was thought to be for a private function though.

Thelazer

There was something on here a couple weeks ago, I’ll try to find it. At the time it was thought to be for a private function though.

Might not be anything that requires official notice.. Could just be recon work at night to get a feel for how things would line up.

jrhwdw

If something is close, then pyro testing would be in order, And we all know ROE can be heard in the resorts area. I would be shocked if people weren't notified of ROE's testing back in 1999.

Anyone know if Illuminations is in the intrem name or just the full replacement?

ABQ

Could this be to counteract/compete against Universal Orlando new night time show which is also rumored to use drone technology?
Tough to believe, but even the new nighttime show at SeaWorld looked pretty impressive, no drones, but quite a bit of fireworks, laser, pyro and water effects.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
IGNITE would be the greatest nighttime show in Orlando if Happily Ever After didn't exist. I am continually blown away by how amazing it is every weekend! Who would've thought a sleepy park like SeaWorld could give a giant like WDW a run for their money in the nighttime show department?

Seaworld's Christmas show has always been better Osborne lights. The lights on the Christmas trees on the lake have individually addressable lights to that patterns and designs and movement can be programmed. And their reflection in the lake was beautiful. And it wasn't a billion lights blinding you blinking on and off. (And yes, Osborn eventually got an addressable canopy in one section... not very impressive it was.) It was just really pleasant to experience. And I'd rather watch that than Sunset Blvd's projection show which has a lot of bad viewing angles. Not to mention that their winter skating show was more impressive than any live Christmas act WDW had.

Now, that being said, at one time Seaworld had the most laughable (literally so, I laughed out loud, and quite loudly) bad nighttime shows in the Knights of Tira Nog with their 30 year old laser show.

TJJohn12

OK, now we've got a hint at "Windows on the World" (according to Tom Bricker, pulling from Jim Hill) - which is also very snake-eating-its-tail because he's citing this thread as well.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
OK, now we've got a hint at "Windows on the World" (according to Tom Bricker, pulling from Jim Hill) - which is also very snake-eating-its-tail because he's citing this thread as well.
We shouldn't have to wait long for something official on this. At the minute, nearly everything you are reading at other sites is a miss-mash of Jim Hill and the content of this forum.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom