Rumor New nighttime show at Epcot

trainplane3

Welp, I was hoping to catch it one more time this fall but it currently seems like that may not be the case. I'm very curious what this could be.

EvilChameleon

Well this is all interesting news.

All I ask is that they leave the tags alone and keep them for the new show(s).

Or, hell, pull a Magic Kingdom and do entirely new shows for those holidays.

GlacierGlacier

Let's hope they start working toward a multimedia projection and laser show and reduce their reliance on fireworks:

RoL is my favorite show on property, and it uses pyro very, very minimally. But that shouldn't be every show. I hope whatever takes the place of Reflections takes advantage of both the artistry provided by modern technology (barges, choreographed and colored water spouts, mist screens, better lasers and projection tech) and the power of pyrotechnics.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I wonder how much of moving things up in deadlines, which is a break from last year when deadlines were being pushed back, is coming from a realization of just how crazy DHS will be with SWL and MMRR and the continuing overcrowding of MK which will only get worse with the 50th additions.

Lone imagineer: "You know, if Epcot doesn't get a big pull and soon, it will be the least attended park in 2019."

Everyone else: "Oh f......"

trainplane3

Let's hope they start working toward a multimedia projection and laser show and reduce their reliance on fireworks:

Because there's already so much room to have people smash against each other to see what's going on during the low level parts. At least currently, you can stand a good distance back and enjoy the fireworks.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I wonder how much of moving things up in deadlines, which is a break from last year when deadlines were being pushed back, is coming from a realization of just how crazy DHS will be with SWL and MMRR and the continuing overcrowding of MK which will only get worse with the 50th additions.

Lone imagineer: "You know, if Epcot doesn't get a big pull and soon, it will be the least attended park in 2019."

It won’t be the big pull as things stand.

ToTBellHop

Imagineers say “Oh, Figment.” As in, “We really did Figment up New Fantasyland”. Lasseter used to quip, “I’d like to Figment...everyone!”

Stripes

This is exactly what I'm thinking. Strategically, Disney has to spruce up Epcot a ton, otherwise that park is going to tank against the other three parks in the coming years. Rat and GOTG better be the tip of the iceberg.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom