Rumor New nighttime show at Epcot

GlacierGlacier

Disneyland has done interim shows in the past as well.

It wouldn’t surprise me. Much of the ROE infrastructure may need refurbishment work. The MaxiBarges for example have been running for 30 years. If they are planning on being used for the new show I could see some significant work being necessary.

Maybe an interim show that relies on the specialty tag barges while the rest are refurbed and refitted.
You can see just how far Disney's barge tech has come with Rivers of Light. It's jarring comparing the lotuses and the black mess of the barges in RoE. And yes, the Lotus barges were designed to be seen as part of the show while the RoE barges were not, but when they sit on the lake for the second half of the Park's operating hours each day they are quite visible. And distractingly utilitarian.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
If true, please after the 4th! ROE and Heartbeat Of Freedom are legendary!
I will be at the July 4 show with a Rose and Crown reservation. I am in a true panic that based on the "seemingly eminent replacement" that I won't get to see ROE (my favorite show). I hope Martin, or someone can say something soon.

I am also ready to extend our trip up to two days if the last day falls July 6-8.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom