New Mickey figurine set (including SMRT-1!)

Disneyson 1

I LOVE these! Can't wait to buy some! (Wow, Disney's finding new ways to earn our wallets every day!)

P.S. Who's SMRT - 1? Extinct attraction character?

P.P.S. Are the "Clock Tower" and "Blue Mickey (can't tell his attraction design)" pictured on the "around the parks" page available, or are they fan-made?

EPCOT Explorer

I LOVE these! Can't wait to buy some! (Wow, Disney's finding new ways to earn our wallets every day!)

P.S. Who's SMRT - 1? Extinct attraction character?

P.P.S. Are the "Clock Tower" and "Blue Mickey (can't tell his attraction design)" pictured on the "around the parks" page available, or are they fan-made?

Only your host and icon of Communicore!:eek::lol:

VT GAL

I actually got the chance to explain who he was to one of the Vinylmation designers with another one. Both of us had shocked and disgusted looks on our faces that she didn't know. :)

Figment82

I have an extra SMRT-1 if anyone is interested. I picked up 5 boxes yesterday in the hopes of getting Figment, and he was in the 5th one. Somehow, out of 24 boxes with 2 complete sets, I managed to get 2 SMRT-1's - lol! But if it had to be him, I'm not complaining. Hee hee :)

I got the Dot Mickey (a la MSEP), one with a floral-ish pattern in dark blue, 2 SMRT-1's, and a Figment. They are extremely adorable, but watch out, they are also extremely addictive!!

krankenstein

Is this for a limited time only?

I don't think so. From what I have read online, Disney is planning on pushing this like they did pin trading.

I wish I had bought a few when I was down last week. I really want the Figmouse, SMRT-1, and Yeti Mickey. Does anyone know if they are available through WDW Mail Order?

Tim G

picture.php

OMG... Where will this end... now they're even Pixarizing Mickey...

Again... Welcome to Pixarland... :mad: :mad: :mad:

The cast member I spoke with at the art of Disney. said that there will only be one more shipment of this first series in January. then that would be the last of series 1. then in Febuary there will be a new series called Mickey urban. there will also be a cast member series. available at the company d stores.

fatdaddy17872

just bought 6

I bought 6 of these today luckily I got 6 different ones, I originally bought 3 opened them and had to buy 3 more I was trying to get the mystery one which I don't know what it looks like but didn't. The CM tried to get me to box a box of 24 she told me in a box of 24 there is one mystery one but I just couldn't shell out 250 dollars. I might buy 3 more tomorrow?

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
OMG... Where will this end... now they're even Pixarizing Mickey...

Again... Welcome to Pixarland... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Um... that's SMRT-1... from CommuniCore East at EPCOT Center...

Unless that is some kind of Pixar panda I don't recognize back behind him...

Disneyson 1

... He may be referring to the Pandy, but Kung-Fu Panda's Dreamworks. I believe that that's supposed to be a China Panda. Oh, and BTW does anybody know the secret mickey? Can't wait to find out!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom