New Magic Kingdom Attraction?

yensidtlaw1969

tirian said:
One of the most amazing sign-off's you've ever had.

Bravo!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
My smile just grew 6 feet:D .

Yensid "My head is now too heavy to hold up -- can someone get me a bandaid, maybe some ointment?" tlaw1969

yensidtlaw1969

STR8FAN2005 said:
It means that money that would originally have gone to the development of 20K is now being used to refurb already existing attractions....And Bald Mountain isn't quite dead.
Right, but if they do decide to build Bald mountain than the space behind the onld 20K plot remains what it is -- Trees. If so, I find that kind of ridiculous. maybe if they leave a large opening (like when Epcot Opened there was a large plot of Land between World of Motion and Energy that Horizons would soon fill) so that way they can later expand, if they so choose, behind it. That I think would be best. Using that open plot for one attarction seems kind of silly, don't you think?

Yensid "Lee, any word on what this proposed Villain/ Bald Mountain would entail?" tlaw1969

CaptainMichael

LSUxStitch said:
I think the word you were looking for is "subtle"

HAHA ohhhhhhhhhh :: runs back to grammar police car ::
You learned that at LSU didn't you?
Mike the LSU Fighting Yeti high fives your great scholarly behavior.
LSUYeti.jpg

Image courtesy of Legacy

yensidtlaw1969

STR8FAN2005 said:
You learned that at LSU didn't you?
Mike the LSU Fighting Yeti applauds your great scholarly behavior.
Umm, Hakuna Matata? :lookaroun

Yensid "I wonder what kind of ride system is being looked at for Bald Mountain in this current state of proposal . . ." tlaw1969

CaptainMichael

yensidtlaw1969 said:

Yensid "I wonder what kind of ride system is being looked at for Bald Mountain in this current state of proposal . . ." tlaw1969
*Thinks that is still a log flume because log flumes rock my socks*

Legacy

yensidtlaw1969 said:

I would prefer it to be a water coaster very similar to Journey to Atlantis down the road at Seaworld. It actually has a short, but pretty intense coaster section, and if LIMs are used within the show building I'm sure you could create a unique, thrilling and downright amazing attraction. Especially if the coaster section is disquised to actually be the lift (You end higher than you start for the final drop) the final product would be a worldwide hit.

Imaginationeer

At this point i Would just like to put my opinion out there
1. Finding Nemo Show should replace turtle Talk or be forgotten altogether!
2. I Still say that MK will not see another coaster for at least 15 years.
3. And finally, Expect big changes at MGM over the next 6 Years, and i Mean Big.

Legacy

Imaginationeer said:
At this point i Would just like to put my opinion out there
1. Finding Nemo Show should replace turtle Talk or be forgotten altogether!
3. And finally, Expect big changes at MGM over the next 6 Years, and i Mean Big.
I'm just gonna throw it out there...

Big like a CAVE?

:lookaroun

CaptainMichael

Imaginationeer said:
This goes along with my theory that they are saving the good thing we've been talking about for the "second" 50th anniversary of WDW. We'll probably start seeing development in about 12 years. I'll be 30!:eek:

JimboJones123

Imaginationeer said:

WOW! there is so much rumored for the park there could be MASSIVE changes to the park, especially stage left.... SWEET. It could mean a new look to the entire design for that whole 1/4 of the park...

yensidtlaw1969

Legacy said:
I'm just gonna throw it out there...

Big like a CAVE?

:lookaroun
Maybe Maybe I'm slow, Maybe I'm slow, Maybe I'm slow, but I didn't pick up on the hint maybe I'm slow that you seemed to Maybe I'm slow maybe I'm slow to be dropping.

:lookaroun .

Yensid maybe I'm slllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. . ." tlaw1969

tirian

Haven't heard anything substantial about the Studios, except that they are trying to fill empty sound stages and the ABC Commissary.

Legacy

tirian said:
Haven't heard anything substantial about the Studios, except that they are trying to fill empty sound stages and the ABC Commissary.
They could do it. Disney has plenty of unused properties that would fit in well at MGM.

CaptainMichael

I hear that they are planning to once again change SGE. They will be adding Chuck Norris to make sure that Stitch will never escape again. Audiences will applaud after the heart-stopping finale in which Chuck kills Stitch, goes back into to time, and kills Stitch again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom