yensidtlaw1969

Connor002 said:
Hmmm...

Walt Disney Imagineering
Human Resources
1401 Flower Street
PO Box 25020,
Glendale, CA 91221-5020
Thanks a bunch! Just curious, does this go directly to Joe Rohde, or does it go to Human resources and if I write "To Joe" (or something a little classier) in it they'll get it over to Joe or what? Sorry, I'm new to this whole m,ailing Disney thing (It's so exciting!)

Yensid "Photo-spots can be a blessing" tlaw1969

S.E.A.

yensidtlaw1969 said:
Let us hope.

Man, I wonder what Animal Kingdom is gonna be like for it's 25th. I honestly think this park is going to continue to grow and beacome even more beautiful than it is now (that is saying alot!). It should be amazing in 2023. I'm thinking a Must-see park.

I concur, Animal Kingdom is easily the most beautiful theme park in Walt Disney World if not the entire east coast. I really enjoy how they seem to be focusing on enhancing this park right now. It's a true gem.

Connor002

yensidtlaw1969 said:
Thanks a bunch! Just curious, does this go directly to Joe Rohde, or does it go to Human resources and if I write "To Joe" (or something a little classier) in it they'll get it over to Joe or what? Sorry, I'm new to this whole m,ailing Disney thing (It's so exciting!)

That's just the general mailing address of WDI.

There's no promising it would get much passed an office secretary... but you can try...

WeLComeHomE OKW

yensidtlaw1969 said:
I am Carmen Sandiego:lookaroun .

Yensid "I think I just spoiled this for millions of people the world over" tlaw1969

WWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

But I can verif'y that this is true, I have friends in upper management. :p :lol:

I cant wait to see all this new stuff, I think I am most excited for Chuck Norris joining Stitch in SGE

WelcomeHome"is everyone doing this now? cuz im only doing it out of peer pressure" OKW

Enderikari said:
A: Absolutely, the concept of an area in the Animal Kingdom dedicated to creatures of fantasy was discussed, and blue-skyed for a while, but the idea of "Beastly Kingdom" keeps popping up like a bad dream. Every mention of this long dead project brings hundreds of armchair-imagineers to the fore-front, wishing they were in charge. I didn't mean to imply that the concept of Beatly Kingdom was never a consideration, I meant to imply let the Walt Disney Company do its job. Believe it or not, they know best at how to keep Walt Disney World open to make magic for the guests.

Oh yes the Walt Disney Company knows how to keep the magic going..thats why my disney stock has been in the toilet for years now, thats why there was a stockholder revolution, thats why Stich has been milked for everything that he was worth, its why they "made magic" for their guests (which includes us!) by "upgrading" journey into imagination, its why somebody died at Disneyland due to maintenance cuts, and its also why Iger has brought in people like Steve Jobs, John Lasseter, and the good folks at Pixar to try and save a sinking ship!

Enderikari

Ghostbuster626 said:
Oh yes the Walt Disney Company knows how to keep the magic going..thats why my disney stock has been in the toilet for years now, thats why there was a stockholder revolution, thats why Stich has been milked for everything that he was worth, its why they "made magic" for their guests (which includes us!) by "upgrading" journey into imagination, its why somebody died at Disneyland due to maintenance cuts, and its also why Iger has brought in people like Steve Jobs, John Lasseter, and the good folks at Pixar to try and save a sinking ship!

Right... the Disney Company is to be faulted for the depressed tourism industry following 9/11. It is also to be faulted for the depressed movie industry due to piracy. These are the global situations responsible for your one share of stock remaining at the same level for a few years.
And concerning the shareholder revolution, you obviously weren't there. The "Shareholder Revolution" was a group of easily led, crazy people listening to the ad hominem, untrue rantings of a man who even Walt Disney referred to as his "idiot nephew." The shareholder revolution accomplished exactly nothing. Notice, not even the majority of the shareholders voted no confidence, just the easily led ones.
Stitch has been milked for all that he's worth? As a stockholder you should appreciate this. If something is making money, then you obviously want to get all the money you can for it, that's business. You understand that right?
RE: Journey into Imagination... look up Kodak, educate yourself, and take your rantings elsewhere.
And to bring up a death to try and proof a point? Wow, that's pretty low. Let's look at this. Disney CANNOT build its attractions for something bad to happen one in a million times. That simply is not a good enough ratio when 10 times that number rides that attraction a year. Disney has to build its attraction so the lowest margin of error comes into play. BTMRR is no different. However, there is a margin for error, and unfortunately the margin caught up with DL. The WDC was almost completely exonorated from fault in that accident, and still warned all theme parks around the world about the faulty parts which caused the accident.

lunalovegoddess

peter11435 said:
bk.jpg

bk02.jpg

bk03.jpg

bk01.jpg

river_dragon.jpg

Wow. That is so beautiful. I'm rather fond of the Quest for the Unicorn concept.
If they were to build this land, would you prefer that it be located near Africa or Asia?

On the topic of the Magic Kingdom, I look forward to hearing about more ideas for the park. However, I do not believe that we will be seeing anything new soon, since it seems like Epcot will be getting a makeover. But, I am not an Imagineer or a Disney executive, so for all I know, they have had these ideas on the backburner for some time and may implement them soon.
Have fun with your discussion. And have a magical day!

CaptainMichael

lunalovegoddess said:
Wow. That is so beautiful. I'm rather fond of the Quest for the Unicorn concept.
If they were to build this land, would you prefer that it be located near Africa or Asia?
The left side of the park. Originally, it was intended for the Camp Minnie-Mickey area hence the dragon cave.

lunalovegoddess

STR8FAN2005 said:
The left side of the park. Originally, it was intended for the Camp Minnie-Mickey area hence the dragon cave.

Hmm. Cool. Thanks! :wave:

(mmm... you're making me hungry again with your avatar! LOL)

kap91

Just out of curiosity-Where exactly can a new attraction be built in the Magic Kingdom without taking the place of another, excluding the 20K area? From what I can see, it is surrounded by water on 2 sides, the tunnel entrance on one, and the main entrance and Float Road on the last side. There is a little bit of room in Tomorrowland at the edge but it doesn't seem to be enough room for anything. So where can they build?

S.E.A.

kap91 said:
Just out of curiosity-Where exactly can a new attraction be built in the Magic Kingdom without taking the place of another, excluding the 20K area? From what I can see, it is surrounded by water on 2 sides, the tunnel entrance on one, and the main entrance and Float Road on the last side. There is a little bit of room in Tomorrowland at the edge but it doesn't seem to be enough room for anything. So where can they build?

Frontierland, north of BTMR.

Tim G

yensidtlaw1969 said:

Nope... every letter gets read... but not likely by Joe... :)

JimboJones123

Enderikari said:
Right... the Disney Company is to be faulted for the depressed tourism industry following 9/11. It is also to be faulted for the depressed movie industry due to piracy. These are the global situations responsible for your one share of stock remaining at the same level for a few years.
And concerning the shareholder revolution, you obviously weren't there. The "Shareholder Revolution" was a group of easily led, crazy people listening to the ad hominem, untrue rantings of a man who even Walt Disney referred to as his "idiot nephew." The shareholder revolution accomplished exactly nothing. Notice, not even the majority of the shareholders voted no confidence, just the easily led ones.
Stitch has been milked for all that he's worth? As a stockholder you should appreciate this. If something is making money, then you obviously want to get all the money you can for it, that's business. You understand that right?
RE: Journey into Imagination... look up Kodak, educate yourself, and take your rantings elsewhere.
And to bring up a death to try and proof a point? Wow, that's pretty low. Let's look at this. Disney CANNOT build its attractions for something bad to happen one in a million times. That simply is not a good enough ratio when 10 times that number rides that attraction a year. Disney has to build its attraction so the lowest margin of error comes into play. BTMRR is no different. However, there is a margin for error, and unfortunately the margin caught up with DL. The WDC was almost completely exonorated from fault in that accident, and still warned all theme parks around the world about the faulty parts which caused the accident.

yer a nice person

How about Geyser Mountain any chance Lasseter and WDI want to revive that project? Im not a fan of freefall rides but if it could be reworked into something like "Journey to the Center of the Earth" it could be fun.

p.s. "enderikari" is a stubborn micheal eisner appologist who fails to see that the stockholder revolution (which was supported by large mutal funds including c.a.l.p.e.r.s.) immediatly removed Eisner from being chariman of the company and forced him out a year before his contract was supposed to end.

Enderikari

Ghostbuster626 said:
p.s. "enderikari" is a stubborn micheal eisner appologist who fails to see that the stockholder revolution (which was supported by large mutal funds including c.a.l.p.e.r.s.) immediatly removed Eisner from being chariman of the company and forced him out a year before his contract was supposed to end.

Ad Hominem attacks now? Well, I will stick to facts thank you... And I fail to see how a voluntary retirement equates to "forced out"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom