New Magic Kingdom Attraction?

Enderikari

Well, after such an intelligent, well-thought out retort... I guess that means you win the argument... I concede to your obviously unimaginably enormous intellect..

College? Yeah Right... Well, maybe, I went through college. There were some who acted like that... Didn't last long though.

Enderikari said:
Well, after such an intelligent, well-thought out retort... I guess that means you win the argument... I concede to your obviously unimaginably enormous intellect..

Great! Now go back to the Eisner Appriciation homepage.

Enderikari

Ghostbuster626 said:

Sounds like a decent website... Since he is the one responsible for my continued ability to go to the most Magical Place on Earth... Yours too, even if you fail to recognize it. Eisner has had so much unnecessary and untrue rumors spread about him throughout the internet I feel bad he didn't retire earlier, but not to appease you.
Here's the gist, I feel I have to dumb it down for you, and at least spell appreciate correctly... Without Eisner, there would be no Walt Disney Company in the way we know it today.
I won't go into any of the facts, already have, and facts have never seemed to sway you as much as demogoguery of fools.

Appreciate what Eisner did... save the Disney company.

Wrong again. Frank Wells was the true visionary yet Eisner unfairly gets all the credit. Thats why when you can see an immense decline in quality after Frank Wells died in 1994 and eisner started micromanaging which led to people like Jeff Katzenberg leaving the company. That is also why after Indiana Jones Adventure was completed at Disneyland (1995) and Splash Mountain was built at WDW (1992) we started getting such mediocre garbage as dino-RAMA, flying carpets, journey into YOUR imagination!, and Disney's california adventure. And before you say it, rides like Mission:space and Test track dont even come CLOSE to the kind of quality attractions Disney was greenlighting during the time Frank Wells was with the company.

Enderikari

Here's the funny thing about that... You see, the WDC has always been run by partners.... There has always been the dreamers, and the doers.... Walt and Roy... Card and Ron... Michael and Frank... but the last ones are probably not in the order that you would be thinking.

Michael was C.E.O. - the head guy in charge... While Frank was President - AND -wait for it - C.F.O. For those of you named Ghostbuster626, I will explain what C.F.O. stands for.... Chief Financial Officer. That's right, Eisner was hired to be the creative, and Frank Wells was the financial guy.... You are absolutely correct in and that it was the partnership that was successful, but to discount Michael Eisner's role in the partnership is fallacy.

Actually Frank Wells ws offered the CEO position but he let Eisner have it. I dont see how you can compare Eisner to Walt Disney. Eisner has always been money first quality second. Eisner was all about the bottom dollar rather then pushing the company foward with true quality attractions and movies (which would make REAL money). I dont remember cheap sequels (to fairy tales that arent even supposed to have sequels mind you), overmilking meager "hits" (chicken little, stich), and outsourcing imagineering (DCA) as part of the agenda when people like Walt Disney and Frank Wells ran the show and I trust you wont be seeing that under the new gang of Jobs/Iger/Lasseter/Catmull either.

Enderikari

Ghostbuster626 said:
I dont remember cheap sequels (to fairy tales that arent even supposed to have sequels mind you), overmilking meager "hits" (chicken little, stich)

Okay, Ghostbuster, I feel bad for letting a kid rile me up this much, so after this post... I am putting you ignore... for my own personal well-being and because I cannot tolerate your type of abrasive ignorance... It gets me all worked up over absolutely nothing.... But, don't blame your terrible memory instead of "Michael Eisner's Penny Pinching ($56 million dollar castle in Paris).

Disney's first real licensing hit was the Silly Symphony short "The Three Little Pigs." The success of which caused his distributors to request... more pigs. After saying his famous quote, "You can't top pigs with pigs." Walt Disney still made several sequels to his successful Three Little Pigs short. "The Big, Bad Wolf." "The Three Little Wolves" and "The Practical Pig."

Q.E.D. and goodbye.

Enderikari said:
Okay, Ghostbuster, I feel bad for letting a kid rile me up this much, so after this post... I am putting you ignore... for my own personal well-being and because I cannot tolerate your type of abrasive ignorance... It gets me all worked up over absolutely nothing.... But, don't blame your terrible memory instead of "Michael Eisner's Penny Pinching ($56 million dollar castle in Paris).

Disney's first real licensing hit was the Silly Symphony short "The Three Little Pigs." The success of which caused his distributors to request... more pigs. After saying his famous quote, "You can't top pigs with pigs." Walt Disney still made several sequels to his successful Three Little Pigs short. "The Big, Bad Wolf." "The Three Little Wolves" and "The Practical Pig."

Q.E.D. and goodbye.

well folks thats that. Sorry about the mess. I just hope his head exploded so that he will never be heard from again.

Legacy

Ghostbuster626 said:
well folks thats that. Sorry about the mess. I just hope his head exploded so that he will never be heard from again.
Don't think you've proven anything beyond being an immature debater.

I'll take enderikari's posts over yours anyday.

peter11435

Legacy said:
Don't think you've proven anything beyond being an immature debater.

I'll take enderikari's posts over yours anyday.
I second that.

One thing to remember is that contrary to popular belief Frank Wells never ran the show. And calling Eisner cheap is absurd. Sure he made some bad money descions in recent years but the fact is he was far from cheap. Id cite examples but I really don't feel I need to.

Im not here to cause problems or prove anything. I come to WDWmagic forums to talk about potentially new Disney attractions. I dont appriciate getting cut down by someone every single time I talk about something and not only getting cut down but then he tries to insult me on top of that (and lots of people are my witness too because they have been cut down/insulted by him too). But its over now thanks to the good old ignore list feature. So we can get back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Legacy

Ghostbuster626 said:
Im not here to cause problems or prove anything. I come to WDWmagic forums to talk about potentially new Disney attractions. I dont appriciate getting cut down by someone every single time I talk about something and not only getting cut down but then he tries to insult me on top of that (and lots of people are my witness too because they have been cut down/insulted by him too). But its over now thanks to the good old ignore list feature. So we can get back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Guess what...

If you don't want to deal with differing opinions, don't let yours be known. You are going to figure out quick that we discuss things here, and nothing bugs the veteran members more than people who express their opinion and then take it personally when someone disagrees. It's childish and a waste of bandwidth. If you want to discuss potentially new attractions, limit your discussions to that. But just a heads up your probably going to run across even more differing opinions with that subject.

If you can't discuss on a discussion forum then what are you here for?

Legacy said:
Guess what...

If you don't want to deal with differing opinions, don't let yours be known. You are going to figure out quick that we discuss things here, and nothing bugs the veteran members more than people who express their opinion and then take it personally when someone disagrees. It's childish and a waste of bandwidth. If you want to discuss potentially new attractions, limit your discussions to that. But just a heads up your probably going to run across even more differing opinions with that subject.

If you can't discuss on a discussion forum then what are you here for?

uhm are you aware that im not the only one with a problem with enderikari??? Hes been treating alot of people like a jerk! Of course people will disagree and of course there will be differing opinions but why does this particular person start coming into threads and start talking down to people and insulting them? I just wanted to fight back and give him a dose of his own medicine. Im not going to be bullied and if you want to support him thats fine but just know that he is the one starting up with people not me.

Legacy

Ghostbuster626 said:
p.s. "enderikari" is a stubborn micheal eisner appologist who fails to see that the stockholder revolution (which was supported by large mutal funds including c.a.l.p.e.r.s.) immediatly removed Eisner from being chariman of the company and forced him out a year before his contract was supposed to end.
*sniff sniff* ugh whats that smell. Oh..enderkari farted and all his imaginary imagineering friends fainted.
Yeah... you're full of intelligent rebuttal.

The only response of enderikari's that could be construed as offensive is his comment about you and college... and frankly I don't find that too offensive at all because I believe that is right on the money.

Enderikari has proved himself, before you were even on the boards...

You have done nothing but been stubborn about the greatness of Disney and the evilness of Eisner.

Learn some business management theory and get back to us... kay?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom