New Magic Kingdom Attraction?

yensidtlaw1969

Imaginationeer said:
All i Know is that MGM is going to have a MONSTER on it's hands.
I think I my source was wrong :lol: :D .

We MUST be getting the Harry Potter ride everyone's been talking about! :p

Yensid "something tells me I shouldn't have gone there" tlaw1969

SirGoofy

Well I think MGM could handle a Monster attraction. Especially now that Pixar creative is on board, we could have a real winner coming our way.

MKCP 1985

Enderikari said:
My final words on the subject, there is no one here on the boards who A: knows what they are talking about, or B: can say anything if they do know.
:lol: Really? :lol: What was I talking about? :D

deeeep breath, it's okaaaay

Connor002

Con"I'll never forgive myself for doing this... in fact, I might just edit this out five minutes after posting it..."nor :lookaroun

Enderikari

You know what... nevermind, its not worth it to people who don't see my point... Its not the rumors I am against, its the fact that he is trying to bolster the rumors with obviously... nevermind... I am leaving this thread and will continue with my pro-Disney posts of which I have had far MORE of, and continue to enjoy the Magical Place that brings happiness to everyone, from Epcot's Wand (one of the tallest points on property) on down...

stitchcastle

Enderikari said:
Tirian - a source to trust - let's do a quick search of the authenticity of his posts -

Ummm... no Tirian, the tree was up in the Rose Garden for similar reasons to what they said in City Hall. And, it was the same tree they moved to the front of the park in Town Square... The tree you saw was the Epcot tree, but I can see how easy it would be to mistake the two, after all, MK's tree has Holiday greetings in languages all around the world.

Boy, even when you throw darts blind you'll still get a hit every once in awhile, as long as you have enough darts.

Well, you are half right...

Uh huh... Did you have a good time at the Mickey's Not So Scary this year?

Uh huh... Not even a plan in place.. we'll see

Ummm... Adventures by Disney is now hiring, expect magical world wide experiences soon!

Town Square, Curb area removed. Enough Said...

The DoomBuggies are constantly being refurbished, apprx 6 at a time. They are taken to central shops, dismantled, steel frame is x-rayed, welded or refabricated as needed, shell is stripped an repainted, moving parts are replaced as needed, fully lubricated, and returned to the attraction. There is never a time where the whole of the Doombuggies are replaced.

Shouldn't you know this?

Ummm... it is a scheduled attraction, information available to anyone who asks. The reason that it is not listed as MK entertainment, is because it isn't MK entertainment, it is run by Resort Watercraft, nightly, for the surrounding resorts.

31 January 2005

Swing and a miss... Off by a year, of course, I know you'll have different info now... We all do.

I think that's enough for now... Point out for me one time... Just one time, that he was proven right on anything without having to make a blanket statement about things that might happen.

When it comes to people to trust absolutely, really only Lee and Corrus fit that bill... I don't spread rumors, and don't mind them being a part of the boards. I think that rumors show a real love of Walt Disney World to make it a better place. However, I simply hate it when people try to make themselves more legitimate by referencing upper management. Tirian, keep on keeping on, tell as many rumors as you can, but know that they are YOUR rumors. Feel free to muse and ruminate on the goings-on, but no one here is In-The-Know except for those mentioned above, and, they are not saying anything...

one of the most appalingly rude posters I've ever read on these boards, you're not even as endearing as Thrawn, you're just plain old rude.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
In reference to Enderikari's posts

Dude, you have one serious axe to grind. Even if you're Iger and Tirian is some pimply faced teen ager in Sheboygan who is doing this for fun, I don't see what you get from this. Furthermore, the fact all of his rumors aren't 100% correct don't mean his sources aren't credible. I work in the physics department at Purdue University in a facility that builds and designs new equipment. If thousands of people cared about our new ion source and I made a post on the internet last week that it wouldn't have a sliding table I would have been wrong since we had meeting a couple of days ago and that design detail changed. And if Tirian is just making educated guesses, I'm impressed with the quality of his educated guesses. Either way we're all logged on here to talk and BS about stuff for fun about something that is fun (WDW) so why give someone a hard time. If they're wrong, they're wrong. No harm done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom