New Imagineer Introduction Thread

MagicKingdom4Ever

Welcome! I'll have to check out Disneytopia. I tend to pop in here occasionally when I'm not obsessing about The Americana Resort. I've been doing my own writing about my park- right now I'm up to five novels, all of which need massive rewrites, but I understand how our theme parks become natural source material for our writing. Anything we can do...you know the rest.
Wow. It is great to meet someone who has had experiencing in writing as well.

Evilgidgit

Hello. My name is MagicKingdom4Ever

I have recently graduated from high school. I have been a big fan of some of you guys, especially Mickeyfan54 and Imagineerland. I came onto this forum because I have a dream resort called Disneytopia that I want to launch, and who can help me better launch it that fans like me? I know I have found a bunch of negative things on these forums regarding the parks, but I hope to avoid those as much as I can and focus mostly on the positive. My favorite attractions include Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Expedition Everest, and Soarin'. I enjoy movies, video games, and writing books (Disneytopia was actually the setting of one of my earliest books.) Please make sure to welcome me and help me make Disneytopia a reality. I was impressed by what people on this forum put together for Sydney Disneyland, and I hope that like that, Disneytopia can become something wonderful.
Welcome to the happiest, weirdest and most wonderful forum in these boards!

cdunlap

Well, my name’s Carter Dunlap, but y’all can call me @cdunlap!

I live in Memphis, TN and have been to WDW twice during the Reign Of Iger! I am Bisexual. I have a lovely girlfriend named Mia! She loves me and I love her to the death!! (I had a lovely boyfriend named Thomas ended up being manipulative. I tried again with a young man named Asher, he ended up hating me after I started taking some medication and experienced some negative effects, causing me to get very angry at him for saying something negative about me) I am a pacifist. That means I avoid conflict, hate war, and I’m a pretty calm person to be with. My pronouns are he/him. I like Mesoamerican History (Aztecs and Mayans), Native Americans, and the Inca.

I am a writer in my spare time! I have written several things and I am everyone’s go to when they need help with their work! I think my works are all amazing! Once you read them, I think you will agree with me and several other people on this site!

I love The WDW/TDL Haunted Mansion, POTC (WDW Queue is THE BEST), anything in World Showcase, both Tokyo Disney Parks, Tom Sawyer’s Island, DAK’s tamer offerings like the safari and the trails, and WDW’s 1971 Fantasyland!

I support each and every one of you here! I know that you are all amazing writers! Now, go out there and show us all what you can do! It can’t be perfect and not everyone will like it, but I will never be aggressive towards you!

Last edited:

Frankenstein79

Hello I'm Frank, a crazy-eyed scientist put me together with human parts. I used to have a mate, but I decided dead was better. Unfortunately my plans didn't work out and I lived. ... Now I'm living in the suburbs with my new wife Debbie, 3 kids and an annoying little... dog named Willoughby.

Dislikes: fire and pitchforks (they're really sharp man)

spacemt354

Chili's
Hello I'm Frank, a crazy-eyed scientist put me together with human parts. I used to have a mate, but I decided dead was better. Unfortunately my plans didn't work out and I lived. ... Now I'm living in the suburbs with a new wife Debbie, 3 kids and an annoying little... dog named Willoughby.

Dislikes: fire and pitchforks (they're really sharp man)
The real question is have you memorized Puttin' On the Ritz?

Mr. Tux

Howdy y’all, I’m Mr. Tux, the sole proprietor of The Universe of Wonder Resort, located in sunny SoCal (made entirely from Legos)! I became an Armchair Imagineer when I finished Disney’s imagineering a box series, and opened my first successful park, Worlds of Imagination (https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...-a-lego-scale-model-park.979688/post-10466907) my castle park and Worlds of Hollywood (https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/worlds-of-hollywood-a-lego-model-theme-park.979758/) my IP park. I’m a high school senior, and would love how to improve my parks from my fellow armchair imagineers!

Fav rides: Pirates, Rise at Dawn, Mr. Lincoln, carousel of progress, Big Thunder

Fav lands: Disneyland Main Street, Cars Land, Galaxy’s Edge, Frontierland

tcool123

What's up everyone! I'm Bryan the Imagineer, or Bryan for short.

I'm a passionate Disney/Universal theme park fan, who draws theme parks on medium-sized papers and is up-to-date on any kind of theme park news

My favorite park (that I have been to) is Hollywood Studios.

My Favorite land is Tomorrowland.
Welcome Bryan! Happy to have you here, cant wait to see all your concepts!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom